Reviews for Dark Dreams 0: The Drabbles of Time
DarkAngel21 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
Wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwww... _... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
DarkAngel21 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
WTF? I am normally confused about EVERYTHING anyways but that, that just made it a million times worse I think I might have to go see a doctor. Maybe I have brain damage from being kicked in the head so many times at soccer or something. Who knows. Don't get me wrong that was absolutely hilarious, but I am so confused I am not even sure of where I am!
KRP chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
you know, backwards speech (which could probably better be called 'mirror' speech) shouldn't have entire sentences backwards. it'd be much easier to read if each word was backwards, but the words themselves were still in the proper order. ...ah, well. three stories in is kinda too far in to change

ttyl
Sanne-chan chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Girl, why did you leave? If it was something one of us said, at least tell us! People are starting to think you got hit by a truck! Seriously, we're worried!
Rasdra chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Hahahahahaha...cough cough -I choked on my soda from laughing, ur random drabbles make a boring life fun,
Rasdra chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
OMG that was soo funny lol, that was like an extended FAQ where the character has some control... hehehe your random drabbles so far are awesome, but I don't remember what Kaida did with Voldemort so I might have to re-read.
Hisa Kumini chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
I have to review because to tell you because the private messaging is down, but...

Rhea! Rhea-chan! I'm done! I did it! I made that drabble I told you about! O
Hisa Kumini chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
... If I write a drabble, would it be okay with you if I crossed your story and my story? I think it would be funny to see Prince vs. Prince vs. Farah vs. Kaida vs. Halice vs. Manar vs. inner demons. Or something to that effect. Or maybe they would just be boring and talk. I don't know!
Zanaril chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
How the heck do you cram so much funny stuff into one chapter? HOW?

Well, just make sure you keep it up!
DarkxPrince chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Me: (rolling on the floor laughing)

Dark Prince: Not exactly how I would write it out but funny none the less.

Me: (dies from laughter)

Dark Prince: Yes! He's dead!

Kage: Now as much as I would like that, it will take much more before he dies.

Dark Prince: Oh joy of joys.
general-tommy chapter 6 . 6/14/2007
Excellent chapter there, and very funny.
Zanaril chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
Liranaz: Well, Zana is currently unable to submit a review, but judging by the fact she is rolling around on the floor, laughing like the mad person she is, I think she found this chapter hilarious and can't wait for more Drabbles of Time.

Zanaril:Hehehe...thats...hahaha...right!*chokes from over-laughing*
DarkxPrince chapter 5 . 5/21/2007
Dark Prince: YES! I AM happy! I get to slaughter hundreds of people AND get to make out with an extremly beautifull woman all in one fic. Yes, I am happy.
DarkxPrince chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
Dark Prince: The person who calls himself me is reading other things so I'll be handaling the reviews for the time being. So that was interesting but just one thing... I want in on the drabbles! Perhaps one could be of me and Sacrosanct, I don't car just so long as it doesn't humilate me!
general-tommy chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
Reminds me of that Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series chapter, when Tea went "Yugi, I think I'm pregnant, and Bakura's the-" Then Yugi cut her off and said "No F**king way!" Tea then replied "Okay I lied about that."

XD