Reviews for Peril
Shiruy chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Oh, this was beautiful to read. *hugs her pillow and sighs happily* At first Boromir's thoughts and opinions were so amusing - and understandable, really - and then the way he met Buffy and couldn't help but fall... I feel very sorry for him. I feel sorry for all of them. None of them mean any harm, least of all Buffy, and still they cannot help but fall into this tragedy.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
/She is shoving my handkerchief up my nose./

The image makes me laugh.
person chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was just beautiful!

I think I just reread your Buffy/LoTR series three times in one sitting. I love your writing style and how you portray every character's feelings and thoughts. Keep writing, I can't wait to read the next part.
misc chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
love the stories ... very well-written...

please update fast :)
Cotton Candi Drug chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Is the girl Buffy? From the description, it sounds like it. Update soon, you've really peaked my interest. Keep up the good work!
enchantedlight chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
great chapter! update soon!
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
And it hurts! And is fantastic and oh! I'm running out of words to stay how with the awesome this is. but it is, love the rising emotions, great job with his character.
k123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Ok, wow. I just read all of your crossovers at once and they are amazing! Poor Buffy, although I find it completely understandable that everyone would fall in love with her :) Just wanted to say they're great and I really enjoy reading them.