Reviews for Opposites
Justine772 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
You are a fairly good author-very descriptive and constant. However, this story would best fit some other couples. Neither Cooper nor Rosto act like this at all ever. Read the story again and see how Rosto treats Rebekah-as though she's not a person and he is ENTITLED to her. Also, she would never be with a rusher. She's not a silly girl who forgets how rushers knocked her mother about because of a few sweet words. Tamora Pierce is an author about feminine power and feminism in its entirety.
Don't get me wrong! I loved the thought of them being together at first, too. But they could never work it. A Dog is all Beka has ever wanted to be, and she will never put a man before that as her top priority. Besides the fact that in their world a Dog would be slain if she were found to be the Rogue's lover.
A fanfic can be ridiculously insane and have almost nothing to do with the story...or it could be very integrated into the world that the original author created. I much prefer the second, though perhaps you prefer the first.
Have fun with the rest of your writing, and keep up with the fantastic skill that you possess
SarahRad chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was adorable! I loved it. And I don't care what other people say, I think it's perfect as a oneshot. And I didn't even noticed the difference in the eye colour. It was too cute of a moment to really care :P

Good job.
Eris not Eros chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Unrealistic but just so fluffy. Like candyfloss. You know it's really sweet to the point where it's sickening but you still want it anyway.

Eros
penelope pitstop04 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Fantastic! Please write a sequel or another chapter or something! It's such a great story, it needs to go on...

Pretty please?
pellinorite1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Please please please please please put up another chapter to this! It would be PERFECT with just one more chapter!
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
That was adorable. So cute. Loved it...

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
kelly j72 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
love it!
dark.storm.cloud chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
very cute. one problem though,(and for some reason a lot of people are having a trouble with this) Rosto's eyes are dark. almost black. not blue. but besides that it was very nice.
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
oh no that was so SWEET! they are engaged lalalala-

very good oneshot! great writing, too. loved the theme aka opposites attract. very true- and well done! :)
angietheunicorn chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
aw.
Chii-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
again, love it. way to go!
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
lovelovelovelovelurvelobeloov it.
apocalypse09 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
well-written. just thought to point out that his eyes are black, not blue.
cari chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
short and sweet. very nice.
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
i've never read the terrier but now i want to! will you tell me about the book a little more? is it really as good as your fic? if it is, i'm going to buy it tomorrow! that was amazingly writen, absolutly fantastic!