Reviews for Together
Yay. Loooooooooved it(: Keep writing
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Yay. Loooooooooved it(: Keep writing
Mrs. Marple Poirot chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Its wonderful! I love it! Youre a brillant writer.
KieriToews chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Completely different, but in a good way. I like it. But then, if Barty Crouch Jr. really did look like David Tennant, well hell, there's half the battle won for me... Anywho, good job.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Great! Keep the Barty/Hermione ship alive!
Dark Fairy chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
loved it! this was the first time i have ever read this pairing before but i instantly love these two together...you did a great job!...just one thing though, wasn't barty crouch jr. killed at the end of GOF? how can she still be waiting for him?...oh well, i still loved it :P
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Love this pairing, and loved this. It's such a rare pairing, and really those who dare write it are those who like a challenge. It was rather well written, and I loved how it was simply a series of snapshots.

I have three suggestions, however.

1. The italics, are they supposed to be dialogue? If so, they *need* quotation marks, otherwise it implies that the speaker is simply thinking it inside of their head.

2. While it was rather well written, there were far too many sentences that began with 'And' and 'But'. I understand that this could be a stylistic choice, and at times it does flow nicely, but I thought they were too much. It became noticable, and disrupted the flow, which is something that you should look for when dileberatly starting your sentences with those two words.

3. This one you can take or leave really, because I thought it was fine content wise. But, perhaps expand just a tiny bit. Explain a bit more how Hermione helped him and Hermione's feelings throughout the fic. I just thought it was lacking *a little*

Apart from the three stated above, I do like it, and hope you write more of this pairing, because we all know HG/BCJ needs more fics! Good job!