Reviews for Different Point of View
pokygirl2001 chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
I have to admit you have a very good grasp of Feral's character in these first couple of chapters.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/14/2014
amazing. seams like it's another part of the cartoon series.
uss71832 chapter 19 . 4/28/2013
Wow. Nice to see that a gender change can change everything...keep it up!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
I really loved it! Poor Ferral!
Cody Furlong chapter 19 . 9/7/2008
This was a deeply engaging story,I liked it alot.I know you have a sequel for it,and I look forward to reading it.
BookwormDragon chapter 19 . 8/3/2008
I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this, since I don't really care for Het. But this was quite interesting. I especially liked the way Feral tried to get out of double-dating with Callie by pretending to be sick. Very funny. On the other hand, I found the insistence that Feral was somehow a different person just because he was female to be rather irritating. Suggesting that his personality and beliefs would change just because of a sex-change is rather unrealistic, and having Chance buy into that viewpoint trivializes their relationship, I think. However, you did deal very realistically and sensitively with Feral's problems with his new status as a vigilante. I really like the way you made it accidental. Poor Feral. Well done, I really enjoyed it.
ulyferal chapter 19 . 11/4/2007
What a fun run this was. Was great working on this with you. (you forgot to change the chapter to 19, LOL) Can't wait for more from you.
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 19 . 11/1/2007
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 18 . 10/31/2007
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 17 . 10/27/2007
This is great! Everyone found out the truth.
Bladestar chapter 16 . 10/25/2007
So, I've been reading this story for a while now, until now I thought I had reviewed at least once. Sorry.

Anyway, yes! The truths finally out! Great job on their reactions, very character fitting.
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 15 . 10/22/2007