Reviews for A New Hope
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 30 . 6/12
I love you so much right now, my eyes hurt from crying.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 20 . 12/8/2014
Itachi is very OC in this fanfiction. I love canon Itachi so I'm not sure if I like THIS Itachi.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
lizabeffjean chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
Hey good story BUT it is difficult to read due to the way you have written it.
When someone speaks, they get their own line.
-"Like this", said Elizabeth.
But you are writing everything everyone says in the same line, making it difficult to understand who is saying what. Its like cracking a code.
-Elizabeth sighed, "It shouldn't be written like this." Come to think of it Kakashi agreed and let out his own sigh, "I understand and agree wholeheartedly with you." Sasuke chuckled, "What are you two complaining about this time?"

I know my examples are both easy to understand, but if you write another fic in the mean time, give one line to one person talking! :)

Other wise seriously great fiction! Loving it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
You have nice stories, could you write more like this?
I know it says chapter 1 but I read the whole story and I think it was really good.
You should do time-travel fics, they're awesome. (:
Pairing: kaka/femnaru !
Seth Motley chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
That was an amazing story
clifford.mayatt chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Hey There! So Far This Story Is Interesting! Seriously A Time Traveling, Strong, Smart, Hanyou, Female Naruto. A Friendly, Fatherly Kyuubi. Seriously I Like Naruto Fanfics Where He's Either Female Or An Actual Demon To Some Degree Or Another Or A Combination Of Both. I'll Continue Reading This Story To See Where It Goes Ja Ne!
Fairyashes chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
If the whisker marks represent the kyubbi vesel than why didn't kushina have them? But good story otherwise. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
Okay the story is kinda confusing switching the name around like minato and karama, adding all kinds of wired things like a blood limit to naruto, adding gender bender, and finally but not least time travel. It really confusing but its at least interesting story so in all I like like it.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Great job on this chapter, but you made a mistake on Naruto's parent their real was named Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Great job on this chapter. I'am looking forward to reading the next chapter of this story.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
Great job on this chapter. Ha, Kyuubi as an fuzzy chibi now that's funny.
Fox Kit Princess chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Great job on this chapter and on this prologue too.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 30 . 10/25/2013
Naruto: "whoa! I'm girl here! My name here is Hikari! Nice! ...but, What actually am i?! *still confused* human? Fox? Demon? Just WHAT was i?! ...and Oh! I have so many children! One of my children named Naruto! *excited at first then turned into frown* and Sasu-teme loves me as both Hikari and Naruto...! Hmm... That's turned into weird now... *rubbed jaw while nodded*"

Itachi: *a bit frowned then sighed heavily* "at first i look and act normal. Then piss*d at Naruto/Hikari. Then turned insane... And then ask for forgiveness...! Hmm... Such a strange life i had here... *rubbed forehead* Come to think... My story here almost look like Sasuke's story in Canon life...! First normal, then suddenly turned insane, and then finally came back to normal. What a weird plot... Tsk tsk tsk"

Sasuke: *silence with stoic face at first* "...i'm surprised that i actually look like the only one who seems normal here...!" *narrowing eyes*

Me: "i honestly don't know how to comment this...! It's all complicated...!" *blinked sleepily* "but this is still great story and a complete one! That's nice...!"

Kyuubi: *growled* "no comment!"
napsterman23 chapter 30 . 10/21/2013
what a great fic rate it a 10. the ending was great.