Reviews for A New Hope
Darknessfairy3564 chapter 1 . 8/27
Aww Kurama is so adorable and sweet at the end of this
HIBIRD.KYO chapter 30 . 4/24
• I was wondering if you purposedly changed the name of Naruto's (Hikari) parents name? If not...
• Naruto's female name should start with a letter 'N' because to me the name 'Hikari' seems like an OC character to me rather than a FemNaruto.
• The characters are really OC
• Kurama in his fox form...in my perspective acts like a pet (in chapter 3? 4? 5? I can't remember which chapter it is)
• "Hikari turned red and angry. She marched up to the man and beat his unconscious form into a bloody pulp. He woke up." - I'm pretty sure Hikari (FemNaruto) wouldn't beat up the Hokage and I am also pretty sure that the Hokage wouldn't think of perverted things on his almost granddaugther.
• Hikari said "You should've told I was a girl! I can't believe I gave all those perverted men a preview! Ugh! I feel so dirty!" to the Hokage... But I thought he didn't know that Naruto is a 'she'?
• I like the idea of Hikari (FemNaruto)having a kekkai genkai but it sounds too much like the 'Hirashin No Jutsu' and if it is the kekkai genkai you should really just make one up because having the 'Hirahsin No Jutsu' as a kekkai genkai doesn't sot well with me as the 'Hirashin No Jutsu' is a Technique (with fuinjustu on the blade thingy) created by the Minato the 4th Hokage AKA Naruto's father.
• There bits in your fanfic that seemed rushed.
• Grammar errors needs to be fixed.
• "Hikari was screaming at the cowering Hokage" - Again, the characters are OC and your fanfic seems crackish to me.
• "Ramen yipped and jumped into his arms. He licked Kakashi's good eye and ran back to Sasuke." Seriously... Kurama is acting like a pet and is OC! Also he is being too close and friendly with other people - I mean he's lived a long time and is bitter so why is getting close to other people? Its ok for Kurama to get close to other people but for his case I think that it would take a long time before he is cosy and friendly with other people.
• Haku saw Naruto as a girl then yelled out "Oi, dobe! Forgot breakfast time?" - So, what I'm trying to say is that when did she henged back into Naruto?
• The fight between Hikari and Sasuke (chapter 14: The End)... I thought Hikari would have won I mean she had more experience in fighting (because of her pasr life) than Sasuke.
• There are more problems but I can't be bothered listeng them down.

Overall this is an ok fanfic but it needs major work... In my perspective you should change and update your fanfoc - I mean the plot is a bit weird, it doesn't match the anime/manga plot; if this fanfic wasn"t based arpund ninjas and is based around magic, angels and demons then the plot might have worked. But its your choice.
Not bad but I can see a lot of errors (I can't be bothered to list down) that needs fixing
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/2
I don't like they part where you say they died... you should've just left it all happy
Undertheskys chapter 30 . 2/2
The got lots of kids and happy, What a great ending to a great story
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 2/2
YAAAAAAAY SASUKE IS ALIVE AGAIN THEY CAN GET THEIR HAPPY ENDING NOW
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 2/2
Thats sad, Arashi doesnt know his papa is dead
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 2/2
Why is Sasuke dying again? why cant they be happy?
Undertheskys chapter 28 . 2/2
Oh no
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 2/2
She has accepted, leaving people to stare where they just were.
Undertheskys chapter 26 . 2/2
Sasuke didnt even care who was looking he confessed and now asked her to marry him.
Undertheskys chapter 24 . 2/2
Arashi and Sasuke are a perfect father and son. Their suuuper ADORABLE TOGETHER
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 2/2
Cute their sleeping as a family
Undertheskys chapter 23 . 2/2
I love how she didnt accept Sasuke's offer but then accepted Shikamarus
Undertheskys chapter 22 . 2/2
Their finally going to know the truth of "Naruto"