Reviews for Three Seasons in 30 Minutes
Juliabohemian chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
“Alright, alright, you win. I see you’ve played scalpel-spoony before.”

This whole thing was so cracktastic. I loved it. Shame you stopped there, although I can fully understand why you would. The show jumped off the bridge of ridiculous around the middle of season 4.
CinnamonStuff chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
That was so funny!

I think this was a great idea. You really captured the spirit of the series in a very sarcastic way. Great job! I hope you continue this for season 4 and 5, because it's brilliant!

Xx
opals chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
LOL. I never caught your S4 recap until now, and I must say that it's very fitting.

I had to laugh at House not being able to remember who he hired, because the new team truly is that forgettable.
notagoodplace4gods chapter 4 . 5/9/2008
I finally manage to read everything. Great work, you two. Very, very funny.
notagoodplace4gods chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I loved this story. Very funny and interesting.
Nikelodean chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
You call that a knife? *THAT'S* a knife!

Hey, Fluffy. Loved your recap, although I don't believe for one millisecond that you will never write one anytime soon. Can't disappoint the fans you know!

One little, minor quibble. You didn't mention the suicide experiment! That was rather important, I think...but what do I know?
mar-aureus chapter 4 . 2/7/2008
Great job! This was hilarious... But I am so sad... House without the old ducklings is not the same! I think I'm goint to start wearing a black armband for Chase too...
AllisonCammie chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
It's good except I keep twitching because you seem to hate Cameron. And Cameron is love. :(
honeydew2 chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
"Foreman speaks up, beaming with pride.“I have to stick up for the guy because I need to give a brother a break.” Everyone looks at Foreman strangely as he makes some random gang signs. “Sorry, I’m trying to add some authenticity to my character, otherwise I’m not interesting.”"

laughed so hard at that! very funny!
unamusedWombat chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
ah, the death of the recaps. good ridance. (not to your recaps, to the gosh darned show).

i actually watched last nights eppie.

why they say 13 is bi, i do not know. HOW that will mean/change anything is in gods hands.

i do actually rather like taub and kutner.

and there was ACTUAL chase last night fluffy! i sat up straighter in my chair and had a smily on my face for what HAD to be a full minute an a half. maybe a bit less.

that whole black thing isn't a bad idea, actually.

and hilson love! (i DO like that. hilson is cute).

haven't watched since the druggie guy, and then i was only half watching.

my chase is gone.

christmas IS in january, don't forget that.

i miss season 2 like my own son.

and i don't have a son, which makes me miss him more.

and why i care about 13's unknownity, i do not not. actually, she is just the new cameron. the writers in-dyed the more annoying version of cameron so we could tell them apart. just ass taub forman only not so annoying and kutner chase INCLUDING liking pain, both he and his original have expressed interest in lighting themselves on fire.

i loved my season three finale, it has become my SERIES finale.

r.i.p. my beloved. we'll always have your first two years on DVD (although my second season is SO scratched up from over-use i might have to re-buy it).

bye girls, and thanks for the fun times. *sniff*
FieryxEyes731 chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
sorry to see this end, and more sorry to see how incredibly true this is. fantastic job, i'm glad other people see this as a wasted season also.
Tarica chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Aww, too bad thats it. These were always hilarious. Well, when the writers come back next season, we can hope for some slash and the new fellows all dying in a horrendous accident. Good work on this!
BabyBadger chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Most excellently funny, and much, much more entertaining than the show this season. You got 13 down perfectly - God, she makes you wish for Cameron.

I understand why you can't do this anymore - it's painful to see what's happened to our beloved show (goes to watch Season 1 DVDs to remind herself she wasn't crazy to love this show to begin with). Thanks for sticking it out this long!
Levana chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
lol This was wicked funny! I'm still laughing. Great job, again! :P
J Lesley chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
I can't wait to see what you do with Season 4.

I read all three chapters over again and it is still as funny as last time.

Wonderful job!