Reviews for Her Saviour
guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
cyoooooooooottt! omg i looove this! but I just checked your profile and you haven't updated in a while...sad. you're really good! please update more, I love you're writing style :D
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was so great I love it!
Lastine chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
God damnit...I just found the newest couple for me to read. Hinata and Kakashi!

Must...find...more...stories!
Mug of Doodles chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is pretty exquisite! I love it! Never actually read a GOOD kakahina before and this was the best fanfic I've read in awhile.
berry0chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Job well done...gotta say, i love this pairing ;)
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I have no idea how I missed this during my long and grueling searches for good KakaHina fics.

This is absolutely brilliant. You wrote both of them so in-character; it was beautiful.

So many times during this fic I had to re-read a certain line over and over again because the way you phrased it was just amazing :). I especially like the line where he was having a fight with his conscience. Kakashi, that perverted old man! Haha, but that's what I love about him.

Anyways you have great grammar and the way you write flows wonderfully. I do hope you'll consider writing more KakaHina if you ever have time between your gaahina fics )
CrossoverPrincess chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
it was really nice but there was no sex scene
sseleman chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I really liked this fic. :D For the first time ever, I didn't seem to mind OOCness. Great work! _
airpeeps chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this is pretty good.
sharigan bitch chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
SWEET !
HatakeHinata chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I so want another chapter to this *pleading*

D

I want to see how Kakashi-kun makes it up to Hinata-chan
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow this was good. And funny. And good. And did I mention good? I didn't? Well, it was good. :] Nice job.
Tw33ty JR chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I absolutely loved it

this is definitely going in my favorites
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hmm... Kakashi and Hinata. I like it. Bwahahaha. It's hot. Yayness. Haha.
Dalli1526 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008