Reviews for Tourmaline Feelings
maizcorn chapter 1 . 1/24
Awww nice the world needs more subaru and tea fics
haylE15 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
In one word: beautiful :)
I'll just have to dream of what could happen next
Theralion chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That's an interesting look at an issue relating to Teana and Subaru. Both were very much in character; the story reminds me a little of the last chapter of the StrikerS manga, in which Subaru, despite being offered the position she's always wanted, is hesitant about parting ways with Teana (although it should be pointed out that by this point, Teana had already been accepted as Fate's enforcer aide, so they would be splitting up no matter what Subaru did).

It was nice to take a look at the comparison between Subaru and Teana splitting up with Nanoha and Fate doing so, but you could have done a little more with it. Perhaps Nanoha and Fate are more used to it after a decade in the Bureau, or they gradually eased into it, from going to school together and working separately to being stationed in different units.

One thing I'm curious about is the "full formal" uniform and ceremony associated with the Bureau, and where exactly that came from. In the Bureau, so far, we haven't seen anything other than the standard "dress" uniform (which the mages tend to wear everywhere, from office work to visiting the scene of a crime, since they can switch into their Barrier Jackets at any time) and the more casual training uniforms.

I'm also curious about how the difference in rank might affect Subaru and Teana's relationship, especially since in canon, Subaru is a Sergeant as of Force, while Teana is a First Lieutenant (I could be wrong or basing it off of improperly translated ranks, though). Then again, Nanoha and Fate are still friends with Hayate despite Hayate being a few ranks above them and their commander in Riot Force 6, and it only seems to result in them calling each other by last name and rank while on duty.

This was a well-done look at how two of the characters closest to one another react to being split up, especially after a years-long partnership, and I enjoyed reading it.
random reviewer chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
awww...this was sweet and sad yet made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside at points...there aren't enough fics with these two, unfortunately . but yeah hair ribbon exchange? just a big awwww moment for me XD that was the same thing Fate and Nanoha did, wasn't it? I was kind of expecting at least one of them to say something about it...but it was still a good story overall.
Marianamqb chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Cute *-*

I just love Subaru and Tea

Plz write more about them :D
Ashvinoth chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Simply beautiful.
PsykkoRain chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
:( i loved it so much i almost cried...

yur an awsome writer i've read some of yur other works

pure awsomeness :) keep on writing
BioDragon chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
To sad but sweet.
Aviane chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Very good, not really fond of the sad stories but i like this one

But since i love happy endings i would like another chapter were they meet again'

Anyway, very well written. hope to see more of your work soon)
Illidan182 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
This was an excelant read! The ending had me crying it was sad. Teana and Subaru are my top favriote parieing in the nanohaverse! Their so adorable, TEANA FOR EVER!
SV chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Ahh, that was a lovely read. Thanks for sharing it (and being so quick!). I got the same warm but melancholic fuzzies as I did when watching ep 13 of the first season.

Nicely done. You showed good restraint, nothing over the top, which would have just killed it for me. They're still young, their time will come.

Idea! Have them reunite in circumstances similar to ep 1 of A's! Subaru has to be the one being rescued of course, because it'd just be so fun to see Tia go berserk for her. Then go berserk at her for being reckless again. *chortles evilly*

I'm not regged to the forum so I'll just have to give you my full support for a lengthy 6th Division-universe fic here. Go for it! 100% behind you! *fist of GUTS*
sukimomochi chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
all of your stories are nice. you make me like whichever couple of it more (if i already liked them) or you start to make me like them (like tia and subaru but that changed D)
ReaperLuca chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
good job satashi-san

i really like tia and subaru

i think they make a nice couple

] i may not review all the time but i really like your vics
ThunderHeart chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
omg, so sad, but so sweet. Its nice to see a Tia/Subaru fic. Great job as usual! .
DarkFeenix chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
To be blunt: the fic left me a bit cold. The characters just didn't reach to me. I guess I like my sad fics with lots of over the top drama and angst and depressive thoughts with posessive and psycho characters