Reviews for On the Road to San Vicente
HollyBush chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Fabulous.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
First, Jensen vs. Paul, now you mention it, yes but not very alike, even if we're talking Cool Hand Luke days. Just as long as the show doesn't end with those two jumping off a cliff into hell, I'll be happy. Good little ficlet, I like the darkness and the way you describe Sam's pain. More stories as always please.
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I liked your story, it was well written and interesting
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
One of my absolute favorite codas to this ep. Just absolutely spellbinding. It makes me hurt and gives me hope at the same time and that...is very hard to do.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh...I like your ending so much more.

Great job!
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I like your version so much more. I hope that season 3 allows Sam to harness his powers. What I think will happen is a season of Sam having evil flashes and Dean having angst culminating in a show-off of Sam against demons to keep Dean out of hell. Can you can cliffy?

I liked your flash-backs and visuals. It really fleshed out the story. I really liked the whiskey scene at the end, too. Great tag! Thanks!
Lisette chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
WARNING: Spoiler for AHBL Pt 2

Why? Why couldn't we have been left with your wonderful version of what came after instead of what Kripke gave us? In your version we finally get to see what Sam is capable of, but more than that, in the end game we're still left with our Sam. Dean's grief in last night's episode was amazing, and the deal he made completely sets up next season, but Sam... none of it is worthy anything if we don't get to have our Sam. What's dead should stay dead... what if it's not really our Sam? We never see our Sam pulling the trigger on anything that looks even remotely human, even when it deserves it, but here... Sam opened a full clip on Jake and it was brutal. Cold. It's our Sam, but there are also flashes of Not!Sam that make me quite terrified that Kripke is going to change our Sam at the fundemental level - and that would devastate me.

No... I think I'll stick with your version. At least then we still have OUR Sam.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Thank You.

Cat
Ryla Dante chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was amazing. You had me crying, and my mother was laughing at me...hehe. You couldn't have written that scene any better had you been inside Sammy's head at that very moment. I loved the mini-flashbacks. So touching and sad. Beautiful work! Instant fave...
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Spectacular. And I sure as hell hope Krip&Co's got the same idea 'cause Sam needs to LIVE!

*hoists two empty tissue boxes into the air*

Cheers,

Sera
reading chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
O, I like that! Sam using his powers to save himself. Hm. Nicely done story - I liked Sam's POV.
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
love it!
Cbloom chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was great! I've been wondering if maybe Sam has a healing power or something that he hasn't tapped into yet because he obviously can't stay dead and I don't really want Dean making some sort of deal - although that would make another good season finale...anyway I'm rambling - loved your story - keep up the good work!
silentpixiee chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Aww..this was great...god i'm such an emotioanl wreck lol..i shed a few tears reading this...hopefully..NO...i can;t wait till sammy is brought back in season 3, cus i'm pretty sure they can't kill him :/ right? lol newho, great oneshot!
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Nice analogy. Yeah, I agree Jensen does have that whole Paul Newman thing going. Jared not so much the Redford but they can still pull off Butch and Sundance. :)