Reviews for Commoner's Lemonade
jena9531 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I love this story! So funny. They all have such dirty minds! XD

(And side note... It's "mes amis" not "mon amis". It doesn't really matter, you're story is great, just saying.)
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I laughed so hard because of this! I loved the oneshot and eagerly await more from you.

A new fan,
WEHN YU GET EM
MAKE LEMONADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and don't tell the pervy twinsies about it :3
luna chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Oh my freaking god this is just so... I can't... words cannot discribe the amount in witch my sides hurt ( I laughed so hard my neighbors told me to shut up)
bladeofsolstheim chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Bahahahaha! This is so freaking hilarious! I can't even... I'm cracking up. Still. So funny. Fantastic job. When life gives you lemons... Haruhi makes lemonade.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Good one shot. I don't know why I thought Haruhi would know what a lemon is. Lol.
LailaBuscus chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
OMG THIS IS SO FUNNY.
TheKarrotWhoShallNotBeNamed chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
ROFL!
TheyCallMeObsession chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
omg, that's the best thing I've ever read.
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
:') oh my goodness. I'm dying. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That was basically how I first was when I heard about lemons. I was so lost and then I found out _ XD
Talvi chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Saw that coming since the beginning... But still, I kept waiting for there to actually be some 'lemon' (in the fanfiction sense) since it's M-rated. Overall, it was okay.
darkhorse chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
hahaha nice one:)
MisterMustacho chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
AHAHAHAHAH THAT WAS SO FUNNY XDD
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ohmo! that was hilarious. It just shows how sweet & pure hearted Tamaki, Haruhi & Hunny are..
Lol...good job & thank you for sharing your work...haha xD
317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »