Reviews for my life
Linneagb chapter 1 . 8/6/2018
Aw. This was cute. Owen's letter. I never thought about it but the Salinger's really are close after everything. And that's so cute. I loved how Owen would write an essay like this and explaining his relationships with all of his siblings. And Charlie and Kirsten having another baby, awwww. I bet they'd have a big family in the end. And loved the ending that was a reference to the series' title.

There are some mistakes I would point out but considering this fic is eleven years old things might have changed from them. I know at least my writing has gotten better since at that time. So I'll just leave it be.

Thank you for writing and sharing this
Linnéa
Hellmouth23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aww!great oneshot Ana and as you may have known i'm a party of five fan as well, can't wait till the second season comes out here in the UK in september!i know i just found out and i've been running around the room for three minutes straight and i feel really sick right now, hehe. Anyhoo i love owen and this oneshot, especially this bit : " I think I want to finish saying how proud I am for been a Salinger and to be part of the Salinger, party of five (Charlie, Bailey, Julia, Claudia and me… Owen." - a lovely ending to a great show. Keep up the great work ;)

Russ