Reviews for Reading Totems
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 32 . 2/1
I was not sure I would enjoy this. But I did immensely. I have severe fear of spiders which some how translated into Great dislike of bugs, though shino is an interesting character I have been unwilling to explore him for that reason. I also enjoyed all the symbolism presented through the spirits. You posses great knowledge of them. Not many possess that anymore.
Overall a very good read and an interesting insight to a reclusive and secretive clan.
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 3 . 2/1
I love this. Not many know about spirit guides.. I was approached by mine when I was four. He is the coyote, but wolf also guides me as well... I'm Mescalero Apache. I've never heard these legends. I'm guessing you are of a different tribe. Which one?
Also the birthmark thing made me curious. I have a birthmark of a broken heart on my arm.. What that about?
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 32 . 12/5/2014
I love the sex jokes in this story! xD
thakidisbac chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
xD so adorable..I really love how you wrote Paige and Shino grows on you ;) lol
Supernatural Believer chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
I just reread your story (for like the 5th time)and I wanted to let you know that I love your story.
mizukikage chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
muhahahahahah! i still find this funny!
Micki chapter 32 . 2/28/2014
awesome story! you did so well. hope you write more stories like this. :)
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEEEEWWWWWWW IIIITTTTTT! Officially the best story I have ever read! All the good stories I have read had a not-so Happy-Ending, but I'm excited that this one does! Amazing job! :) :)
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
My inner fan-girl had to be resuscitated from heart failure and extreme blood loss due to a major nose bleed! XD 3 Shino is sooooo smexy!
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
My inner fan girl just fainted with a Hinata size blush and a nose bleed! XD
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Oh dang! We got that foreshadowing of Shino! XD Loving this story! Chapters are nice and long and it's keeping me interested (Even with my ADD and ADHD)! And I have a tendency to become bored with many stories, but I'm hooked on its originality. This is an amazing work! :)
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
This is a wonderful story already! :D Can't wait for Shino to come in!
the ness-ness chapter 32 . 8/12/2013
I loved this entire story! The relationship with Shino was well written and realistic; he's one of the harder characters to write and I love that you were able to keep him intact throughout the entire story. The fact that I learned something from your fic is the part I love the most though. I had the barest understanding of medicine wheels and Native American beliefs before reading this; the information that you gave me made me curious and I will definitely be looking into these things more! 3
x-Beyond-B chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The first thing I noticed about your story was the use of terms. I was surprised to see some Ojibwe language used in a story I read on fanfiction. Hahahahhaa. That's definitely a first. I am Ojibwe, mind you, and have to take language classes to even know our language...and am still in the process of taking college courses on Native American history. Just so I know my stuff.

*cough* Anyway, I look forward to reading more. I do like your writing style.
XxIveryaxX chapter 32 . 3/4/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY, this has one of the best stories i have read on fanfic.