Reviews for Reading Totems
Skyrill-Chan chapter 21 . 5/1
I'm confused in this chapter Neji calls Tenten his wife but in another story related to this one you say that Tenten is married to Drake who belongs to another author...
Nothing much chapter 1 . 4/26
I have just finished reading this Fanfiction and simply
wanted to say :
I absolutely adored it! (since it was truly original)

That is all, really.
YuukiOneesan chapter 12 . 4/21
AHHH I really like this story and even though its over 7-8 years old I just wanted to say that (I wasnt going to leave a comment because of that reason) BUT anyways, I hope you keep writing in general because your writing is amazing D
graydevilforever chapter 32 . 4/19
This was very entertaining. The first time I've read this type of oc before. I like that the power that she brought with her could be explained. Great job!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 32 . 2/1
I was not sure I would enjoy this. But I did immensely. I have severe fear of spiders which some how translated into Great dislike of bugs, though shino is an interesting character I have been unwilling to explore him for that reason. I also enjoyed all the symbolism presented through the spirits. You posses great knowledge of them. Not many possess that anymore.
Overall a very good read and an interesting insight to a reclusive and secretive clan.
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 3 . 2/1
I love this. Not many know about spirit guides.. I was approached by mine when I was four. He is the coyote, but wolf also guides me as well... I'm Mescalero Apache. I've never heard these legends. I'm guessing you are of a different tribe. Which one?
Also the birthmark thing made me curious. I have a birthmark of a broken heart on my arm.. What that about?
easilyaddictedgirl chapter 32 . 12/5/2014
I love the sex jokes in this story! xD
thakidisbac chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
xD so adorable..I really love how you wrote Paige and Shino grows on you ;) lol
Supernatural Believer chapter 32 . 3/22/2014
I just reread your story (for like the 5th time)and I wanted to let you know that I love your story.
mizukikage chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
muhahahahahah! i still find this funny!
Micki chapter 32 . 2/28/2014
awesome story! you did so well. hope you write more stories like this. :)
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEEEEWWWWWWW IIIITTTTTT! Officially the best story I have ever read! All the good stories I have read had a not-so Happy-Ending, but I'm excited that this one does! Amazing job! :) :)
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
My inner fan-girl had to be resuscitated from heart failure and extreme blood loss due to a major nose bleed! XD 3 Shino is sooooo smexy!
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
My inner fan girl just fainted with a Hinata size blush and a nose bleed! XD
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Oh dang! We got that foreshadowing of Shino! XD Loving this story! Chapters are nice and long and it's keeping me interested (Even with my ADD and ADHD)! And I have a tendency to become bored with many stories, but I'm hooked on its originality. This is an amazing work! :)