Reviews for Reading Totems
WILDSPARK-PRIME chapter 32 . 5/10
I loved it! Hands down one of my abselute favorite Naruto fic's! And that spring time of youth and polinatoin bit? Had me in tears i was laughing so hard!
shinobabe chapter 32 . 10/18/2020
LOVED THIS SO MUCH! I've been watching naruto since I was 9 and I'm 21 now and I decided to rewatch naruto and realised how hella cute shino is and decided on reading a ff with him in it and I LOVE IT! really loved how you portrayed shino and his love for paige ngl it was really hard to follow the fic at the beginning because there were so many unfamiliar terms and concepts but I'm glad I managed to press on and continue because this was so fun to read! We really need more Shino fics out here they're so rare
Kilataia chapter 32 . 7/26/2020
Loved the story! Really great writing, the world needs more Shino/OC stories :)
PrettyPansexual chapter 32 . 10/19/2019
such an interesting and exciting story!
Tigaier chapter 32 . 10/21/2018
I loved reading this. Couple scenes and the mystic forces was interesting. Thanks for the story and I’ll definitely check out your other works!
bluedog44 chapter 5 . 2/21/2018
Do they know her first name is Paige or are they gonna keep calling her by her first and last name?
ThatsLifeDarlings chapter 32 . 5/15/2017
i have absolutely loved this! Shino finally get some love!
Icestar2012 chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
Amazing.
socmanco chapter 32 . 12/29/2015
Really good, Paige's powers were cool and well explained. Only two things to 'complain' about, ShikaTemaShikaIno! and in my opinion Paige got kidnapped too easily (Shino is supposed to be strong and he just lets them take her away). Apart from that (which can be called observations instead of complaints) i really enjoyed the story.
Scarlett Wolf chapter 32 . 10/18/2015
I love this story. I think it's my third or fourth time reading it. I'll be reading your other stories too. I bet they're just as awesome as this one.
Skyrill-Chan chapter 21 . 5/1/2015
I'm confused in this chapter Neji calls Tenten his wife but in another story related to this one you say that Tenten is married to Drake who belongs to another author...
Nothing much chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I have just finished reading this Fanfiction and simply
wanted to say :
I absolutely adored it! (since it was truly original)

That is all, really.
CaptainYuuki chapter 12 . 4/21/2015
AHHH I really like this story and even though its over 7-8 years old I just wanted to say that (I wasnt going to leave a comment because of that reason) BUT anyways, I hope you keep writing in general because your writing is amazing D
graydevilforever chapter 32 . 4/19/2015
This was very entertaining. The first time I've read this type of oc before. I like that the power that she brought with her could be explained. Great job!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 32 . 2/1/2015
I was not sure I would enjoy this. But I did immensely. I have severe fear of spiders which some how translated into Great dislike of bugs, though shino is an interesting character I have been unwilling to explore him for that reason. I also enjoyed all the symbolism presented through the spirits. You posses great knowledge of them. Not many possess that anymore.
Overall a very good read and an interesting insight to a reclusive and secretive clan.