Reviews for Mail
Chii chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Omg, I was so worried that since this was tragedy that there wouldn't be a happy ending! Thank goodness...and lol, mustang mobile...
Chii chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I. Freakin. Cried.
lluviabrillante chapter 11 . 4/9/2013
I was teared up the whole time reading this. Lovely. Not what I expected and I really enjoyed it.
Brie92 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
Ha! The 'Mustang Mobile'! I think that did it for me, I have offically died from laughing too hard! XD Ah that was a great story.
PhoenixWytch chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
*giggles* Priceless ending!

Thanks for writing.
Authoress of Evil chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
I laughed... hysterically, at the ending...

Is it just me, or does "riding" the "Mustang-mobile" have a double meaning? I mean, I'm not just dirty, am I? It's the story, right?

Nevertheless, you earn a favorite, a smiley - :) - and a gold star!
Anthony Stark chapter 11 . 3/19/2010
it ended... *sighs*
foreverhiddenbylight chapter 11 . 11/11/2009
Sorry I didn't review until this last chapter. Anyway, I loved this story, it was really amazing to read. It had me sifting through emotions the whole time.

I love the ending! I am so glad you didn't kill of Havoc. I would love to see some one shots of Havoc's and Ed's life as a chimera with their boyfriends and friends.

Keep writing, you have a great talent.
lilsammywinchester chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
haha awsome! D nice read and great work! 3
Nekoblue7 chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
I absolutely loved this story!

The drama, the angst and the fluff matched with each other and created a perfect atmosphere, a amazing storyline. Great work!
TrulyWished chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
I was doing great and it's a good story, fun to read. But Chapter nine switched gears abruptly and totally lost me. When did Jean become a chimera? he was fine last chapter... Sorry, I'm slow.
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
Okay, so I had to read it. Yes, I'm a glutton for punishment. Yes, I did start crying. But, only a little bit. I tended to laugh more, and that makes it ok. Thank you for writing a great piece of awesome.
GreedxEd chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
last chapter to review! and one of my favorite. 5, 10, and 11 are my favorites. and i loved how roy pulled himself together and didn't let ed go away again. and of course, was a total perv in his speech, but what else can we expect from our favorite pedo ? XD
GreedxEd chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
ed chasing after the bird woman made me laugh and again poor riza. never being called riza mustang, that part broke my heart cause i do like roy/riza.
GreedxEd chapter 8 . 5/25/2008
what made me so sad was ed leaving because he was worried none would accept him. martel is awesome no matter how it's spelled because she and al were so totally in love and ed was with roy and riza with havoc so winry had to be a lonely old maid with noone ! yeah, i changed fma around in my head XD