Reviews for Midnight Confessions and Kisses
The Innocent Bystander chapter 14 . 12/28/2009
great story!

update soon please!
isa chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Gosh that was so sweet i love the idea.
Miyaxbaybeexx chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Darn i'm always late for the good if you ever come back to fanfiction update your
huyutfsakura chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
AWESOME! STORY! Luv Luv and Luv, very cute! / Hope you update soon!
Vongola Princessa chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
“Yuu and Anna are over there by the refreshments. I think Kokoro and Anna are making out behind the stage.” She replied bluntly as she ate a piece of crab with her fork.? don't understand... And I thought Anna had pink locks
Little-Miss-Shy-Girl chapter 14 . 8/26/2008
poor natsume

update soon
sakura saya chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
No mikan lost her memory of natsume you better fixed this auhtor in the next chapter or else i will find you and half-kill you understand.
sakura saya chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
WHat a stupid persona if i were there i could kill him anytime cause i always figh boys 10 and above they were so busted and ended up in a hospital near by and by the way i like it so much.
sakura saya chapter 12 . 8/9/2008
that was so romantic going to the at nigth time aw i wish i am mikan insted
sakura saya chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
who ever that guy is so unlucky im so evil but who care's atleast it is not my evil side or you will be sorry for making me angry like that hahaha
sakura saya chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
natsume really want to be alone with mikan so he made yukito get out of the room aw how sad yukito will be.
sakura saya chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
yeah mikan is so clueless that yukito is inlove with her is he really falling for mikan that much and natsume is so jealous of yukito for being so close to mikan.
sakura saya chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
no no i like new character and i like it better when it is a boy that likes mikan
kawaiineko139 chapter 14 . 8/9/2008
aw..

8s so sad..

but i like d ur fic..much..

teehee..

hope we cn b frenz too..

teehee..

teecee olweiz..
prince.saengie chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
"Koizumi" is he related with Luna Koizumi?