Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
CuteVampireCollie chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
Larxene would be disappointed with tea. I can personally see her drinking coffee, pitch black.
CuteVampireCollie chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Man, boys can be so moody sometimes...Not that girls can't, but I'm a girl and we normally whine about boys, so...XP Poor Namine. DX
CuteVampireCollie chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Dem needs to teach that pryro to think before he speaks.
CuteVampireCollie chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Repliku is really starting to freak me out. XP; And so is Roxas for that matter...Geez, Key of Desitny, anger management. ;
CuteVampireCollie chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
I'm sorry, but when Axel said 'ne' I started spazzing, it was so cute! At least, it seems they've made up. ;;
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Axel...he is so stupid. There are other ways to get this to work. I could slap that pyro! He dare he even think about hurting Dem! DX
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
The depth and complexity shown between the two boys with Kayblades is an approach unlike I've ever seen before. Invoking a sense of possibility, the action between them was surprising, and full of possibilities. I like the approach you have taken very much; I have ever heard someone consider relationships (not romantic though) quite like you do between characters. I am very impressed.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Luxord involved in other card games...imagine the thought...pure genius!

Luxord is the (Nobody) King of Games. Boss move, boss move thank you for that wonderful YuGiOh! Cameo. Made my day.
Ice Princezz chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Lol love the trade mark
ann no aku chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Very nicely done there. It wasn't too explicit, which is good, and it was tasteful. Passion, love, and desperation that seems to lead to deeper emotions. They obviously have some strong feelings for each other, and it wasn't until they made love that perhaps their feelings became aware for each other. Beautiful. Thank you!
FlurryDivider chapter 8 . 10/27/2008
I love the story. I read the prequel too, and i cant wait for the next chappie!
Mishiru234 chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
AH! my god it is getting so so so freaking awesome! write more!
AzhureSapphire chapter 8 . 2/19/2008
Is this the sequel to Do You Take Requests?
darkchild chapter 8 . 11/23/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is very good_...
Sweet Little Pirana chapter 8 . 9/24/2007
Man I simply love your writing! it's all so good! can't wait for the next part
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »