Reviews for Desideratum
SP777 chapter 1 . 4/10
I've been reading a majority of DN stories from the early beginnings of this page and working my way up to the newest current, so my delight in reading this is a breath of fresh air. The events in this is so well thought out that and the fact you're trying to keep them in character as much as possible is commendable.

Now reading lots of fanfiction nothing is new under the sun, but I SWEAR I came across a story at that was somewhat similar to this, I don't know if they were inspired by you or just coincidence...hope it's coincidence because I don't condone someone taking another person's work or the MAJORITY of their ideas and trying to make it their own...or maybe it IS you at another website...who knows.

Anyway look forward to the completion of this. Good job!
ranoshi chapter 13 . 12/28/2016
I wonder if L will die first and then Light shortly after or will it be the other way around? I think L will die when he embraces and identifies by a single name but considering Light since swtiches between names, L might not even die and it will just be Light who dies. Their honeymoon is coming to an end:-( Misa recognizing the fervent adoration she sees in Teru is interesting because it feels so clinical. I like the easy affection L and Light show when they have sex with each other and adore how the if isn't any thing brought up about top versus bottom, just pleasure and giving it? Thanks for writing and happy new year!
ranoshi chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
Ah, unless I am misinterpretating things, Aiber is picking Light up for the mafia?
ranoshi chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I am loving getting to travel through their eyes because I don't travel myself. Have you been to all these places you are using? That's really cool if you are because one you travelled about and two your recall of the trips :D And even if you haven't gone, I am still having fun reading how you are describing their trip. Them making out and walking on tightrope next to each other but still enjoying the companionship is nice. I declare that I am one of the ones enjoying this story :D I really liked their conversation on the bench and how that both want passion and Light wanted to try to be in love, his uneasiness with physical affection, whether in participating or talking about it is endearing.
ranoshi chapter 7 . 12/27/2016
Considering that they kissed again, will L be getting sick again or since he recently recovered, is he immune? The thought that the traveling is their honeymoon before the execution or someone's death crossed my mind and your last line makes me think this really won't have a happy ending. This is still a lovely and interesting unfolding fic. I have my suspicions that the head of Interpol or one of the two that planned out the use of the piece of death note may be behind Light's capture or death. The old lady makes sense to me because the truth for her is that the world really is becoming safer, I would likely be like the masses and be thankful someone is finally doing something to make the world safer without having to be paid to do it, like some such of community service :b I appreciate Matsuda successfully telling the Chief to go home using L's words to back him up because finally someone is showing him with some common sense versus being useless because how the heck would he have gotten to where he was if he really were useless. Thanks for writing!
ranoshi chapter 6 . 12/27/2016
As Light was monologuing in his head, I was stuck on L's trying to get you sick too, that's why he kissed you, go brush your teeth, take some meds and eat something. Save yourself Light! And- he got sick :-l I am enjoying the flashbacks. I was wondering about Light's skin sensitivity so him being sick explains that. Is it weird to think two grown men sleeping in the same bed together is cute?
ranoshi chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
The kiss was soo disgusting because L is sick and eww xD Omg, I was just afraid you would make it worse by having L throw up too, I am super glad you did not because I feel like throwing up myself lol It was nice how Light had fun exploring the city and how they discuss Kira points is funny.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 12/27/2016
I feel sorry for L most certainly, but I am also enjoying their banter and mutual assholishness. I'm just curious if Light informed his family's was going to eloped- I mean up and leave with L lol. I remember laughing when L awkwardly declined Soichiro's invitation to stay at his house which was seriously super weird in the first place.
InsanityIsClarity chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
Hey so I'll review it in full when I get done, but I just wanna say something real quick.

"An obvious tourist, what the hell, he was clearly Asian and there was no way many people would think of him as a native Russian. "

Russia is half European and half Asian- and while Moscow is in the European part, there are still plenty of places Light could come from in Russia and appear Asian. (If he spoke it'd still be a problem though.)

Just wanted to make you aware. Great story so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
Lord serria ,my highness, I am begging you to finish this masterpiece ! How could you mercilessly leave us at such a cliffhanger? It's heartbreaking and depressing,,,,,,, plsssssss at least shoot an eye for this! Write one word or two...
Sturnidae chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
God damn it, you just had to leave it off like this, didn't you?
ANGRY chapter 13 . 6/11/2016
IT HAS BEEN NEARLY EIGHT YEARS SINCE THIS WAS UPDATED AND I JUST NEEDED TO EXPRESS MY ANGER ABOUT THIS, GDI IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING AND I AM ANGRY this was too good to last, I don't ever get any catharsis do I
DarkerBeauty chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
I am crying. Why do you do this to me? I can't handle this. L, or Lawliet, does not deserve this pain and heartbreak.
When I stumbled on this fic, I didn't realize I would be crying before the 3rd chapter.
Great fic so far.
Faith chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I love love love this! youre so awesome! ugh i love this fanfic urgh i love it so much! youre a very talented writer to
The Ghost in You chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
OMG I've just noticed your profile has changed!
I will wait forever for this story and Between the Black and White. Those two are my favourite DN fanfics of all time!
Please come back and update soon!