Reviews for Desideratum
Faith chapter 1 . 9/7
I love love love this! youre so awesome! ugh i love this fanfic urgh i love it so much! youre a very talented writer to
The Ghost in You chapter 13 . 4/28
OMG I've just noticed your profile has changed!
I will wait forever for this story and Between the Black and White. Those two are my favourite DN fanfics of all time!
Please come back and update soon!
Love this fic, thanks for writing it!
omg those last bits give me shivers T 3T
Love all the the interactions between L and Light; the inside jokes and the secret communications.
I'm bracing myself for the feels when this story concludes...will my heart be able to handle it? I look forward to finding out!
wild-one08 chapter 13 . 4/15
Wonderful story.. I wish I knew your intended ending, but I have a feeling that its never going to be a happy ending for those two. L and Light have such lovely chemistry, which you captured while keeping them true to their character. I've enjoyed your story even if it is never brought to a conclusion.
jyotimeena10 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
plsssssss update it
NigerianGeek chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Gosh this is depressing. But also: Woohoo, my country's paragraph of fame :) Even if it was annoyingly negative.
Rachel chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
Um. Could you please, please, pretty please just tell us how it was supposed to end? I really, really, really want to know...

3 3 3
Ella chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Will you finish the story? I really love it xx
fifthbeta chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
*hopes for an update even tho its been 6 years*
Luminite chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
It am really bummed it was last written in 2008 but it's a beautiful story
ChetUnGwan chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
Last written in 2008?! Nooo...!
kim chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Oh shiiiiit light
kim chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
But I love your older chapters.
kim chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
What a beautiful mess.
Especially the French revolution metaphor.
kim chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Omg. A make out session!
You like harry potter too? Write some!