Reviews for Semuke
Hannahble chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ROFLMAO soooo great! This would be a PERFECT akuroku comic, seriously. I looove it :D
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
-laughs heartedly- This was VERY good! XD
beth.e.belle chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
i am currently rotflmfao. i cant stop laughing. its an amazing story. but so fucking funny!
Sarah the mutant farm girl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Okay so this is the first EVER KH fanfiction I've read. I've been into the fanart for a while which led to reading the mangas and attempting and failing to play the games and tonight I gave in and looked up the adorableness that is Roxas/Axel.

I loved it very cute indeed. Poor Demy though.
AMP-MarionetteMasterAya chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ahahhaha, aww, I lol'd at this, and ur right, the sex WAS cute. My friend has Axel's problem, she can't decide wether Roxas makes a better uke or seme. XD I'm totally sending this to her, thanks so much for the awesome read!
bella chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
omg cha! when i saw that - the song started playing in my head. LAWL. haha, this was awesome! perfect little uke or not XD.
Tasogare no Raikou chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
cc8 yay!

that was cute c8

-clings to page- c: i really really liked it :3

Cheministic chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This was really cute (though that's probably not the best word to use for it...). The way its written really flows well. It's dialogue-y with a hint of plot. Your usage of correct spelling and grammar is appreciated, also.
Tekko chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
AH-HA XD Roxas on top for the win
Firebreather339 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
"He drove over the speed limit like an angry woman... he caused property damage like an angry woman... oh yeah, like an angry woman."

Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Maybe I'm just weird, but I think Roxas being Seme is kinda creepy. ..
inactiveGE chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Yes, the sex was cute,I love uke-determination conversations though. Great semi dialogue too.
Aku chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
SEME ROXAS WINS. I like the spin on this fic, how Roxas parades about with that uke front. Loved the way you wrote him. Great fic!