Reviews for Mother's Day 1986
marbleFACE chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Beautiful! It was very touching. I enjoy fanfictions with Esme and Carisle, their love is so strong.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
its great
The Dark Lord Drama el Llama chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
I couldn't help but notice that this story was titled "Mothers Day 1986" and then in the story you said that they were in Forks... That couldn't really work. Because in the 20 some-odd years between then and 2005 when they came here again, well ya - it wouldn't work.

Um... I love this story though!

I have a question though... Why did you have Jasper as a good photographer? I've seen it in anputher story too, and I was just wondering why you thought that he would be good as a photographer...

Email or PM me... Please. I'm curious.

Thanks,

-Rain
WhereStarsComeFrom chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aw... at first it was a little too soapy, but then the ending brought it back. I loved Emmett's gift... so Emmett ; )

A very sweet fic!
leM0NSTER chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
My God Tage! This piece is beautiful. Stunning and wonderful. Your characterization is flawless, the writing, spectacular. There's not enough writing of this caliber on Seriously. It's romantic and sweet. Touching and sentimental. Wonderful. Fantasic. Magnificent. Wonderous. Superb. Perfection. Beautiful. Amazing. Superaffengeil. (I ran out of words that meant AWESOME). There was nothing in this that I didn't like. Nothing that was out of place. It was WOW-worthy. (But then again, so is all of your writing)

Loved it. Twas so beautiful.

xxCornie

P.S.: I purposely didn't read this until today because my family switched Father's day and Mother's day this year due to scheduling conflicts and therefore, today is Mother's day for me. Happy Mother's Day! And yes, I know it's 3:00 am. Darned caffiene.
Pereo Angelus chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I'm not a mother, but this was so well written! You never really see anything centered around Esme and/or Carlisle.
belliston chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Brava! Very good and I'm not a fan of fanfic. There are rough moments in it, but for an afternoon's writing, the end effect is wonderful.
sunlitstar chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wonderful! I absolutely love Carlisle and Esme, and I'm often disappointed that there's not alot of fic about them. This was amazing - the way you captured Carlisle's voice was great, and I enjoyed your interpretation of Mother's Day for Esme.
Teak chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
That was a beautiful story! Wow. So touching. What a great idea. Loved hearing it from Carlisle's perspective too. The fact that you said you did this in one day is amazing! Thanks.
wendilyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Shame on you, you made me get all teary! That was simply beautiful...bravo ECABS! I liked that the Cullens had to put some thought into their presents, and all of the sweet sentiments on motherhood. Wonderfully done!
Jake'sWolfGril.15 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
aw that was so cute

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
A.Seance.Down.Below chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Aw, i seriously cried! This was so... touching! I loved it!
MartaSwan chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
oh this thing is just to cute and sweet!ur cool!

baci

marta
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Thank you so much! That was so beautiful!

SSVD
tweedledeela chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
oh ECABS i love it! this is such a touching story! i love all the details, they did a wonderful job of making it come alive! and i can't even tell you how perfectly you captured the relationships. good job!

happy mothersday! (yesterday)