Reviews for I want to date you
Ayva Trance chapter 52 . 8/31/2009
My last impression: I love your story. Your english was a bit off but considering English is not your first language, that ok. After all I know English speakers who make me cringe while reading their stuff.

Oh and I love how you made her suffer so much. And yes I did read all of the chapters lol. Go you!
Ayva Trance chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
My first impression is this.. I know people who talk and think this way about themselves which is kinda sad but oh well. I have this image in my mind of her. I am very curious and will def read on. You've caught my attention, in a good way.
Apple Bubblegum chapter 52 . 9/22/2008

Poor Marie x)

It's the end! (I'm so sad.)
Kay54 chapter 52 . 9/21/2008
I really loved this story! It was funny!
Tora Macaw chapter 52 . 9/21/2008
Thunderious Applause! What a great finish! Thank you! I loved it! Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Bane-Dane chapter 52 . 9/21/2008
Sanada smiling...what a hard sight to imagine seeing. Too bad he won't be smiling in your new story. Can't wait until October!
Apple Bubblegum chapter 51 . 9/14/2008
YAY! The Sue's finally leaving!
Bane-Dane chapter 51 . 9/14/2008
Aw, it's almost over but it was worth the wait. I can't wait until your next story. Let Sanada be tortured!
Tora Macaw chapter 51 . 9/14/2008
Woot! Ding dong the bitch is BRED, the bitch is bred, the bitch is bred, ding dong the wicked bitch is bred! lol. Oh man, I can't wait to see what comes out in the DNA test! Considering that the cyborg had been armed with a semen cocktail (thanks to most of the boys "donating" it should prove to be most interesting! Twins? Nah; give her TRIPLETS! Even more fun! Evil smirk. What will happen to the cyborg now that his job has been done? And boy did he do it well!
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 51 . 9/14/2008
Apple Bubblegum chapter 50 . 9/1/2008

haha. Marie Morning Sickness? : DD
Tora Macaw chapter 50 . 8/31/2008
Yeah, twins seem to be the in thing, lol. Anyway, GREAT CHAPTER! This was every bit as good as I could have hoped for and the uploading of the video on the net was AWESOME! Happy sigh.
Apple Bubblegum chapter 49 . 8/25/2008
Yanagi and Inui are geniuses for being able to invent something like that.

(Winners of American Inventor!)
Tora Macaw chapter 49 . 8/24/2008
Woot! Three cheers for the Cyborg! And what stamina! lol. That chapter was awesome, our "dear" sue has had it now! Rubs hands together. Evil twins sound good!
EvCaCeLy chapter 48 . 8/18/2008
Lol cyborg niou has a penis. i hope it will get her pregnant. can't wait for her misery Muahahahahaa! Update soon.