Reviews for Anchor
X-elemental chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Eh, I liked this, until I read the skipped over timeskip part...
Because, no way I look at it is either of them very likely to stay around in same town by that age. Uni and work...
No way would Chad not have found someone there - the japanese do consider 25 the last age for marriage...Everything concerning relationships comes so much earlier *frown*
There is precious little chance for them to establish anything after SS arc - and to be honest, Chad strikes me as the type who would go for someone calmer than Karin would be going after him after Arrancar arc. Not to mention, Karin would be chasing after her Ichi-nii more likely.

I can see them getting closer by Karin trying to inquire about her brother in a roundabout way. But this, this is way too late to not. Not to mention, she doesn't seem mature enough to be 20*smirk*
ReWritten-string-of-stories chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Short, sweet, well-written.

I like!
Fullmetal Pipsqueek chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Love it
Ralindir chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Love how IC they both are. Love the final sentence. Love the- hell, I just love the whole d mn thing!

Ral
microsoft word chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Aw, I love this one! It's so sweet and simple 8D

Write more, yar?
Deus Misereatur chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Love it! Keke...I like rare pairings, and Chad x Karin is simply a gem, no?
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Once again - it's sweet - if a little sad...
Julie5 chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It was Beautiful
NybCR chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Aw, that's so sweet _
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
*worships*

it's sweet, and it's not totally fluffcrap like other fics I've read.

Very realistic.
inuzrule chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
As long as you're around to write Chad/Karin fics, I still cling to the hope that the couple may exist. _

Pure awesome, no question about it. Yay for Karin's dirty mouth! *dances*
Autum chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Um...so...this is the first Chad/Karin fic I've /ever/ read, and I'm...pleasantly surprised. It's damn good. I only hope it's not another situation in which I won't be able to find any more fanfic of the same caliber with this pairing, because really, that just makes me want to shoot my eyes out.

So...I am (hesitantly) thankful. Great job, regardless. _
Lawlz chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Cute cute cute. And Sylvia Plath is awesome. :]
Wait-For-Sleep chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Yey, this was really good! Sweet 3

LOL at the disclaimer part. That was smart.

Make more fics 3