Reviews for Karasu
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
THE KING WITHOUT A KINGDOM chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
like where u was gpin with the story but to use ranma for a dark angst legend like the crow who comic was about poetry and drama angst of the ones who lost and the one who lost it would made more since to use sum one like ryoga because of the angst ranma much to smart to get killed in any type of combat situation and his character personality doesn't suit the crow because everyone who became the crow was filled with so much raw pain and anguise and that's why crow was so successful because of the drama and angst and action in it but overall u have one of the best ranma as the crow story looking forward for more
Hiryo chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Wow finally got to read this chapter and thanks for writing this very good chapter.

Please update soon!
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
Will you be updating this? I truly hope so. It's too good a story, IMHO, to languish.
Deucalion02 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
this is most like the most awesome revenge fic for ranma that i have read to date. is there any chance that you can either release a new chapter or tell me who the other two killers are? because if it isnt ryoga will it be the kunos? or maybe the daikokus? hell would it be even gosunkugi?
Crysania Fay chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
NO! I read this like... way back in '07, so I was so thrilled to see that it had been updated fairly recently... I hope that you update it again soon. I love this story.
QundraDraconum chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
nice, almost finished too. Got me wondering who the final man is, Tofu or possibly Taro? Always figured Akane was a lesbian, or possibly Bi, but I never saw Shampoo having anything to do with her. Good story.
Lia Silverclaw chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Well, you definately managed an angsty chapter, but we still don't know who the last person was, considering how many enemies Ranma has, who knows who it could be. Anyway, you do plan on finishing this right? I'd say it would be easy to finish with just one more chapter, two at the most. Anyway's, hope you update.
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Even better than the movie, although I don't think he'll be going to hell since it's only retribution. The real wonder will be if he doesn't die after his vengeance.
Cattsith chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
I usually don't like the "dark" stuff. I quite enjoy this, however. I look forward to more installments!
keichan2 chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
I'm a bit sad, because not much happened in this chapter...

It didn't bother me too much, because I had to re-read from the start (couldn't remember if Shampoo had been one of them...), so I had my dose of action!

I can't help but feel that Tofu is the last one... He is the only male that could have been angry with her.

Please update soon!
gaul1 chapter 5 . 11/20/2008
good chapter, bye
Lerris chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
Well, you have action, angst, and drama, but so far it seems a little lacking in an underlying story. Oh don't get me wrong, the writing looks good, but Ranma's journey since leaving the grave seems a bit like a trip to the store. Make a list, check it twice. Killer 1. Check. Killer 2. Check... It just seems like you could use something more although I'm not quite sure what. Maybe Ranma can get done with revenge and be stuck undead. The only problem there seems to be that you would then need something for Ranma to overcome, and given Ranma is a martial arts based story and its suddenly hard for him to lose any martial arts based battle...

At any rate, good luck with this. I am curious to where this goes..
Nadrek chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I'm actually very surprised Nabiki didn't mention onryo, the Japanese vengeful spirits. Cologne should have mentioned them as well as the Western crow legends.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Soon ranma and you can rest.