Reviews for Cursed Reflections
ranneal chapter 19 . 5/2/2012
Wow...sorry it ended that way...I did enjoy it and have it on alert. I guess you moved on...which is a good thing too. Thanks for the story.
ranneal chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
Naruto and Hinata speak to each other! Good job getting them together here. I'm wondering how it will end now.
ranneal chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Very good chpt...they finally met up! I'm wondering how this will end since I'm close to the last chapter. It is like a cliffhanger up till the end of the story:)
ranneal chapter 12 . 5/1/2012
The search goes on...and on.
ranneal chapter 11 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter...things are starting to heat up. Will someone find Naruto soon? I hope so...the search is streaching out.
ranneal chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
So far it seems that the story has wandered away from the main characters and onto all of the other characters. There are no real Naruhina moments...I'm hoping that will change. It does seem that authors seem to tell about all of the other characters and what they are doing and thinking and then give shortshrift to the supposed main fucus of the story. Even when Naruto and Hinata are listed as the MAIN characters.
ranneal chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Nice job in the last couple of chapters in showing the mindset of the people going after Naruto. They are determined to bring him back.
ranneal chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
I liked the focus on Hinata's flashback to when Naruto said goodbye to her...It was really cool. The action is well written also. I hope the story continues to center on Naruto and Hinata...since those are the main characters.
ranneal chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Good chapter...I noticed that you focused on Sakura's thoughts about the whole mission. In some of your stories you look at things through Hinata and Naruto's viewpoint...I hope to see some of that as the story progresses. I know that this story is complete but I will give you my thoughts.
ranneal chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
A lot of threads to the plot start here. I do hope that Hinata and Naruto play a major role in the story. I like less Sakura and Sasuke and more Hinata and Naruto.
ranneal chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I like the very descriptive & wonderful writing style that you have developed. It is exciting and beautiful to read. Since English is your second language it is amazing that you have such a mastery of it.
ranneal chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
This chapter seems like the beginning of a wonderful story. I have read some of your Naruto/Hinata stories already and am excited that I found this one.
ranneal chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Great intro to your story. It is creative and different...I am looking forward to seeing what you go with it.
rembles chapter 19 . 7/26/2010
awesome can't wait for more :) so did naruto leave on his own accords or was he forced to leave?
cratbro chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
Is this lovely little story dead? I hope not.