Reviews for Perfect Strangers
Anonymous chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
PLEASE! Continue this! Are you continuing this? I couldn't tell from your last chapter...omg...I love these! please update...
Ru-Doragon chapter 10 . 6/9/2008
HAHAHA! I like this. When I read the part about the final letter I got really sad and was all like, 'WHAT DID IT SAY?' and all that. This is a really good story. A little confusing at times, but still good. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Udpate soon. _
eclect chapter 10 . 4/13/2008
Very cute! Thanks for the update!
Devatron2000 chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
I love the story I can't wait to see more.
SakuraTeardrop chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
I am very much interested in this, get to the royai! LOL. Kidding take your time. Do update early! ;D

~St
Lovelyships914 chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
Really great story. I read all the chapter today, and I can't wait to read the next one. Hope you update soon. Thanks :)
ClockRepair chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
wow, it's been a while

the update was a nice surprise since i'm sick

so this really cheered me up

great chapter!
winglessfairy25 chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
Aw. Take your time dear. At least we all know that you're alive and well. haha. Just kidding. :D

Anyways, that was a nice chapter though I hope that they find out about the whole letter thing soon! haha. But that won't be too exciting now, would it? Great chapter, dear!

Rin~
Red's 21st chapter 10 . 4/7/2008
Yay thanks for updating! This is a wonderful story! I love it!
Tears of a Broken Sniper chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
I guess burning is all Roy can do. Great chapter. Update soon.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 10 . 4/6/2008
I love the way that you write this in present/past format- it makes it interesting to read.
Hotaru83 chapter 9 . 3/8/2008
I really liked your story
fklasdfj chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
aw poor roy and he doesnt even know...lol so cute
SakuraTeardrop chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Awesome chappie! *SQUEAL* ITS SO...SwEET, im sorry for the being late in reviewing for 22 days! KEEP WRITING.
Red's 21st chapter 9 . 1/12/2008
aww its so nice i feel like crying