Reviews for Charmed, I'm Sure
neweldi chapter 41 . 7/2/2014
Thanks, I love it :-)
bg3929 chapter 41 . 2/18/2014
Very interesting to say the least, i was really surprised by the pairing, but it was actually good. well done )
twin who likes to travel chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
I understand the mission is just a part of her redemption, but are we're going to get to see the side of Faith than fans got to see on BTVS and liked? Like the way she flirted and and joked around. Because if this is the only side we're going to see, I don't know if I will read the entire story.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
First, I want to say that I can't picture Phoebe making the first moves. You're making it sound like she's more enthused about the hook up then Faith is. It doesn't sound too much like the Faith I saw on the actual show. Unless she was thinking about Buffy before Phoebe approached her.
wolfmadmax chapter 41 . 12/30/2013
sequel?
Walker chapter 41 . 11/5/2013
That was a very satisfying story, with all the motivations and characters showing up in interesting ways- leading to a real ending. These are all very good things.
piecesofyourheart chapter 41 . 5/24/2013
I read this way back when on your website. And I still love it. It's been almost five Yeats since you published this last chater and it's still fresh and interesting. Like I could pick it up and read it again. (which I just apparently did) makes me wanna go look into more crossovers like this
the-original-lovelace chapter 41 . 9/25/2011
what is there to say beyond amaze, amaze, AMAZE!

I started reading, filled with hesitation. So many of the Buffy/Charmed crossovers are poorly executed, but this one...omg this one was so damned good.

it was just...well I'm reviewing at 5 in the morning, so that should tell you something, lol.

so, so, SO good. A fic so great, that I can even see myself reading it again, something that I can rarely say honestly.
Some Broken Hearts Never Heal chapter 41 . 9/21/2011
That was really sweet.

I read it all in one sitting (And annoyed the hell out of my aunt because I refused to go and do the washing up because I was reading XD)

Its really sweet and was incredibly well written, with a brilliant storyline, not often found in Fanfiction

Quick question, was Will really evil? And if not, how did she manage to pretend? I didn't think she could access that power without tipping herself over the edge...

And awwww at the Dawn and Willow... Not a pairing I had thought of *Goes to try and find Dawn and Willow fanfictions*

And I love the idea of Pheobe and Faith, they would suit well, goddess someone that managed to tame Faith, never thought I would live to see the day O.o

Goodbye Cole! FINALLY!

IxHeartxGlee chapter 41 . 4/30/2011
I really enjoyed this.

Thanks for sharing!
MMWillow13 chapter 41 . 4/16/2011
Bloody hell that was brilliant and I especially love the anti PTB and Elder sentiments!
Random Dice chapter 41 . 1/6/2011
I just found this yesterday and it was AWESOME! I was so happy at how in character it was, the only thing that threw me was Phoebe saying Goddess, she usually only said God, but whatever! This is...amazing, I'm glad I stumbled across it...

I loved Angel and his line about Buffy keeping score, "I've died twice, you have only once", It had me laughin'...

Spike
Music and Reading Lover chapter 41 . 9/19/2010
I really enjoyed and loved reading this story!
1010'jin chapter 41 . 12/12/2009
Oh my god. The only thing I want to say is that these last couple of chapters got my heart pumping-literally. No joke, it was like an adrenaline rush or something. In any case, this was top notch-I really enjoy reading your fics, I've found.
Rain Addict CM chapter 41 . 9/29/2009
IT CANT BE OVER! THAT STORY WAS SO GOOD! MORE! PLEASE! SEQUEL!