Reviews for Naruto's Omakes and Ideas
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 1/4
Naruto the Mad Scientist is hillarious.
Ivyhunter10 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
This chapter is hilarious!( I nearly peed myself laughing) Could you make a sequel?
katsekala chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
I had a good laugh! Great job! Many kisses!
SkyBlue24 chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
This is the funniest and the bestest omake I've ever read! The chap 2! muahahaha
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
the mad scientist sound awesome if someone wrote this story off of this idea plz tell me i want to read it
roo17 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
So what's happen to Itachi and Kisame?

Do they alive.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
This is and will forever be the best chapter ever. I wish some one would make a whole fic about it.
erik chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
This was such a great fun read, that it begs to be developed further.
erik chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
A great collection of shorts, well done.
InzanityRulz chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Amazing ficts. I expecially loved number 2 and 5. All of them are great. Update soon!
X59 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
Really good and excellently dobe.
Srednasnhoj chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
This one makes me smile! I would have liked it if Sasuke was part of the group but that is just because I like him so much.
Gundum M chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
i like this latest chapter
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
THE POTENTIAL! You, dear HarbringerLady-sama, have come up with something that has the potential to be one of the best Naruto fanfics EVER! Have you read, what's it called, the fic where Naruto is raised by the Joker from Batman? Pretty much the same thing, Konoha becomes infamous because of the latest clan, the Uzumaki, which specializes in comedic/brutal fighting/interrogation. Oh, that was So funny!
917brat chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
HAhahahahaha please if you decide to write this or some one take it up please tell me!