Reviews for Keep Holding On: Fly
LittleIsisFlo chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
yeah, great story, although Lucy really shouldn't have said that.
SailorNova007 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
this is brilliant i hope you make a sequel
Jake chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
I love this chapter very much!
torn chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
excellent well done Story

loved the Flora/Mirta Parts
anamous chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
wow I just was searching for some Mirta featured Stories and nearly missed that one bad me xd Mirta is my favorite secondary Character of Winx Club she really need more Screentime so much potencial there anyway

I absolutly love the amazing level of Details you put into every Scene in this Story.

You have some amazing writing Talents very well done.

The Descritption of the Circumstances on the Miss Magic Content the Characters their Thoughts Speeches were very in Character.

The build up to the battle was awesomeand then you had Mirta even Transform wonderful

Highest praise for this Story
kelour chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
BEST MIRTA STORY EVER! I wish there's a sequel to this. Maybe I'll write one. Mirta is the best character ever and we sort of share the same taste in color (at least the creators gave her a dark pink color). If I do make a sequel to this I'm not sure it'll be as good as this.

p.s- Lucy was so wrong for that
WhiteDragonShiro chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
I really like this story. I haven't been able to find very many good Winx Club stories, but I'm glad that I found yours. It looks a little like Mirta's either got a crush or extreme hero worship for Flora, and either way is nice. I hope you want to continue this story in the future because it would be interesting to read Mirta's adventures at Alfea. I'll be sure to check out some of your other stories.
Cody chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
I actually really liked it. Since Mirta was my favourite character in the series, I'm glad someone went through the trouble of making a good story about her. Good Work!
Robert Teague chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Wow! I liked this!

I enjoyed the trip into Mirta's head, and her point of view about some of the few things she was involved in the show. I didn't expect that ending, though.

The one thing that bothered me a bit was too much talking between attacks. Thoughts going on is one thing; they don't take as long as speech, but all the talk kinda bogged down the action.

I'd like to see this continue, or at least another story set in the same alternate universe.

I've liked Mirta and Lucy since I discovered Winx Club, and you did both justice.
RRR chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
I love the story. I like how you did not make it so she was half faery but said all the girls in her family were witches. To me it adds something to the story because she transformed inspite of her heratige not because of it. I did not know Mirta meant bitter but it could have to do with Mirth.
Unspoken Darkness chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Ah! That was so wonderful! I loved the way that you described the transformations, too! Will you be writing another story?

OMG! 5 stars, all the way!

Oh, poor, poor little Mirta... *sobs*

BUT THAT WAS AN EFFIN' AWESOME STORY!

Is there gonna be a sequel?

-Starlit Phantomess
DayDreamer9 chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
THIS RULED! XD I bet I know what Mirta's powers are _ Kinetics! Am I right? I feel bad for Lucy, just like I feel bad for how she treated Mirta...unless the only reason that she said so was cuz all those people were around and she didn't wanna be embarressed. Cuz if she was there and saw everything, that meant that she heard what the Trix said about her and what Mirta said in her defence. I kinda now wanna kick the Trix's butts even more than the last time that I watched them. BUT THIS WAS TOTALLY FAB! I LOVED THIS FIC _ Oh ENCORE! ENCORE, I say XD YOU RULE, SOKAI-SAMA! XD
Lennex chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
Great story once again. I liked the song that you choose to go with it. it really added a sense of feeling to the story andi found everything to be really well written. thanks for providing me with another valued entertaining story
Nisa Tunesque chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Hiya S. Sorry it's taken me so long to review again... bloody rubbish work, getting in the way of valuable fanfic time... gr... how am I supposed to work my Ifrit and Secret Diary fics with BR work getting in the way?

Anyways, I'm very glad you're continuing this story. As I said before, I love the way you're expanding on one particular aspect, namely the relationship between Mirta and Lucy (because quite frankly the real-life storyline needs it), and you've done an excellent job on this chapter. You can almost taste Mirta's disappointment in her friend (oo-er), as well as Lucy's lack of self-esteem (a major part of her character as far as I'm concerned).

Ah well, must fly, back to work I go. I have a ton of CAD drawings to PDF (yawn).

Cheers then

Nisa
Lance chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Well Elle, it's a very good story especially consdiering the fact that a wasn't super familiar with the subject matter. I wikipediaed the show to get a bit of background. But i must say i really like it it's good. And yeah so it's not a well rounded critique, but it's early and i'm a bit tired. I just wanted you to know i did in fact read it and i did like i'll talk to you later i'm sure.