Reviews for The Dreamer
When will you finish this fanfic ive been reading the same chapters for 3 yeas now ! We need to know what happens later please. It is important for your readers to know dont leave us hanging like this.
iChocox chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
I still hope you'll update this one day uwu
Blu Mist the Potato chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Ugh... I'm starting to get annoyed by Jeri, geez! Rika actually NEEDS someone in her life to be there for her. She's been lonely for too long and Jeri hasn't.

That was my logical comment, now here's fan-ish: GOD F***ING DAMNIT JERI BACK OFF! RIKA NEEDS TAKATO IN HER LIFE, NOT YOU!

Ahem... Great story and I sincerely can't wait for nope.

Regards from Portugal.
bubbajack chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
WHAT. THE. HELL! The fic just...stopped rather abruptly too I might add and what's more Takato didn't even go on his "just friends" Date with Rika! Bad form dude, bad form. You can't just leave reader hanging like this it's down right criminal! Now I wanna know what happens and there is probably no chance in hell of me finding out...This is SO uncool.
bubbajack chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Wow Mr. Matsuki's advice was...less than ideal. But hopefully Takato will just wing it and come out smelling like roses like he usually does. Nice chap, I hope the next one leads to the date.
bubbajack chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
I have have a feeling that Takato's latest dream may just become a reality. I'm kinda hoping so anyway...Nice chap keep up the good work.
bubbajack chapter 8 . 4/5/2012
Well this is driving me nuts! Who will Takato end up with will it be Jeri the kind sock-puppet loving girl or Rika the the fiery tomboy? I dunno but I can't wait to find out! Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
Ok I've learned something today NEVER PISS OFF JERI! It's bad for your health also always complete your homework assignments. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Well Jeri wants to "have a talk" with Takato. That should be interesting. Nice chap very well done.
bubbajack chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Well this is a first. Someone actually wrote a scene where Jeri interacts with her family. You did good Eight you did good.
bubbajack chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
Wow Rika's mom ACTUALLY turned her phone off so she could spend time with her daughter...It's another sign of the Apocalpyse! LOL nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Well another chap down. At least Rika admits to herself she has a crush on Takato now. I do have one question though...Do they end up ACTUALLY getting together in Tamers Requim? I only ask cause I'm 62 chaps into the third book which is 192 chaps long so I gotta wonder. But anyway great job and keep up the excellent work.
bubbajack chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
Holy shit Takato has a date(sorta)with Rika! And he beat her at cards! I agree with Terriermon on this one Takato winning aginist Rika at cards is a sign of the Apocalpse. Nice chap.
bubbajack chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I like this fic very much but is it only gonna be 12 chapters like the last one? Cause if so why not just finish it off?
SG-Cynder chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Heh, I feel a lot better than earlier. Great job with this. I hope you can come back tothis whenit' , I enjoy it a lot.