Reviews for 5 AM
ashatanii chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ah, so that's what they get up to...

I like the idea, a glimpse into the time when we thought we knew what everyone was doing. :-)

...and thanks for the review...
Librasmile chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Yes, I HAVE noticed Snape's fingers in the movie. It seems to be a Rickman-ism although I'm not sure that he does it in any other role. But he does have quite articulate and expressive hands. It's a lot of fun to watch.

By the way I loved 5 am although I admit that I'm glad I read I Should Have Done This Long Ago first. You have a real tender take on Snape and his relationship with Dumbledore. I look forward to seeing more of that from you. Oh and if you're interested in a different take on the relationshp between Snape and Dumbledore, check out For the Price of My Familiar. I don't know if it's as sweet as your story. You just write with a heck of a lot of heart and I LOVE that. I think in the future I'll be trying to do the same.
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Yup, I've certainly noticed Snape's fingers. And they are very endearing indeed. ;)

Great story. I can't write stuff like this at 5PM, never bloody mind 5AM. :(
Padawan Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Very clever! Geesh...you wrote this at 5 AM? I applaud you for writing so well! :) I love this line, "He had a first year class to suitably awe, impress and traumatise in four hours time." Haha.
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
... HOW CAN YOU WRITE THAT WELL AT 5AM! *death glare* I can't write when I'm wide awake, with my brain fully functioning (if you could call it a brain, stupid thing always forgets the word I want to use and doesn't remember for hours!)
One Hit Wonder chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Not bad. Not bad at all. *Hearts Snape*
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Interesting though however "endearing" Snape's fingers are I dine not to notice...*Snape* the dreaded snide one. It's really nice esp. for a story at 5 am that might be tiring, as I am during this 11pm review
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is a good story, very funny. A bit weird, I'll admit, but still very good. Alot of stories written at early morning hours, from what I've experienced, are usually just stupid and really bad. So yeah, kudos to you for writing a good '5 am' type story.