Reviews for The Worst Way to Die
JenBurch chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Geezz, you know how to write heart wrenching dont you! lol This was great - again! - and i have to admit that it would normally be disturbing to think of someone so young considering how they were going to die. Most people would think 'heart attack' or 'car accident' or something like those, but they never made it on Dean's list. To Dean those never came into the equation, no he was going to die on a hunt one way or another, and there were no other option...

Those last to lines, though, just broke my heart...
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
What an amazing piece of writing; a blunt, brutal look into Dean's heart. Utterly believable, in everyway.
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Oh, God, that hurt.

Cat
thevigalante15 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
beautifully written!
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I really wasn't expecting that ending, you caught me completely off guard and now I'm heartbroken again because my mind is now replaying that emotional last scene between the brothers.

God, you nailed this little story, just amazing!
ParallelVerse chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I haven't wanted to read a lot of the tags to AHBL1, but I made an exception in this case because I know the quality of your writing already. I'm not sorry. This isn't really a tag, per se, just a moment of insight, and it is powerful as hell. Outstanding Dean voice and a punch of a last sentence that took my breath away. Beautiful. How much poorer the world would be without midnight.
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Short, but beautifully written. You've touched upon all the right points and provided a very hitting and poignant ending in those last two sentences. Good job! Thank you for sharing.
Tahra chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh, that was beautiful, and so sad! *wah* I still refuse to believe that Sam's dead, but it was beautiful way for this fic to end :)

Tahra
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
wow. Great job
Isobel Swan chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Excellent - short but to the point.
rogue outkast chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This was so sad and has further breaked my heart if it is even possible to do so.

Great job
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Yep, that would be the worst.

Very good! Glad it insisted on being written.
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
‘Care and Feeding of Sasquatches.’...I LOVE that line! It could be a title of a fic. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh wow that was beautifully written, and very in character. The last line literally made my breath get caught in my throat. Heartbreaking and stunning writing.
unapologetic chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
How angstily sad! Poor Dean, poor Dean. I loved your disclaimer.

The last 30 seconds of 2.21, all I could do was say "Oh, my God, Dean." Because that kills him more than anything else.