Reviews for Sibling Love
Eva chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
cute~i do ship RHr so...and u portrayed the HHr sibling feelings well~
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Aww, this is cute.

I love RHr and (occasionally) HG, so this was really a two for one type of thing.

I hate it when people write HHr and bash Ron, Ginny and the rest of the Weasleys. I mean, what did they do to you? Ron may have a small emotional range, and Ginny is, by some author's standards, a Mary Sue, doesn't mean you can bash them relentlessly. I could rant on and on about this, so I'd better stop now.

I don't hate HHr or anything, that's just something I've noticed in many HHr stories.

Anyway, this was short, sweet and very cute. I love the interaction between Ron, Ginny, Hermione and Harry, it's very well written. You also can spell fairly well, as well as use the right punctuation and grammar. It's a perk to see literate writers on as a good lot of stories nowadays are filled with Mary Sues, bad spelling/grammar/punctuation/chatspeak, overused/cliche plots, and stuff I'm not interested in.

I hope to see more stories/oneshots from you.
Rabidcodfish chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I like. -Beth
deathbycookie15 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Aww...that was so adorable...
BabyKotton chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very cute! I like your insight!
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Ah, how I love Dory! LOL!

I really liked this story...I'm an enormous R/Hr shipper, but I do admire and love Harry and Hermione's brother/sister relationship. I think you did a really great job of portraying that. Great job!

love from emma