Reviews for Coming Back To You
hotshott chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
O this is so god im really impressed!
IWouldLikeToDeleteThisAccount chapter 5 . 2/7/2009
stupid jacob(no 'fence 2 jacob luvrz)
RoseArcadia chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Ah, another great story! You are truly a great writer!
doigetanedwardtoo chapter 18 . 1/7/2009
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I am on absolute pins and needles! Great writing!
Natasha chapter 22 . 1/2/2009
Wow there are no words for how amazing this story is! I absolutely LOVE IT! I read Beautiful Soul first and LOVED IT as well and then i read this one! i'm planning to read Lost next and i know that it will be great! i think that you r an amazing writer and that u have a real natural talent! AMAZING JOB and I'm looking forward 2 ur future works! _

P.S. if u would like 2 respond to this review just respond by sending a message to the user DestinyIntertwined it is my friend's account which i use sometimes and well...yea Ha Ha!

AMAZING JOB!
UrFaveFreek chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
You killed Emily I am upset!
bellamidnight chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i have literally sat in front of my computer screen for the past 5 hours reading your story. SO good! Is there any more...i need more!
LittleLotte-xox chapter 14 . 11/30/2008
OK. Edward Cullen has to be the sexiest undead thing ever. End of story. Geez, I wish he would like chocolate mousse off my finger ! man.
LittleLotte-xox chapter 5 . 11/30/2008
haha, it just keeps getting better and better ! By the way, I really liked that kiss. Veryy, Edward-ish. M, he's my favourite ... :D
LittleLotte-xox chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD ! Or, I should be saying Gosh.. but , oh well! I LOVE YOUR STORY! oh, It makes me cry. So sad. Man, Jacob just ruins it for me in New Moon. B/E forever ! I realy hope this is a B/E story, but I'll read it anyway, even if it isn't :)

-LittleLotte
Jessica chapter 21 . 11/17/2008
ok i LOVE this story! thank you so much for posting it!
Jessica chapter 19 . 11/17/2008
yay! you're forgiven...for now! :)
Jessica chapter 18 . 11/17/2008
ok i love the story and you're a great writer. BUT COME ON! it's going to take a lot to redeem yourself! :)
Jessica chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
oh my god...NO! this cannot work, it won't work right?
Red Eyed Angel chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Poor Emily...

"Hold on as tight as you can. Don’t let go and take a deep breath when I say.” -TITANIC! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! That's one of my favorite movies! I love that part! Haha! Just had to say that! :)

-REA