Reviews for Coming Back To You
Olga chapter 18 . 6/18/2012
One moment. How did Alice not see it if in this universe she can see werewolves? That just doesn't fit.
mh21 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
FINALLY. Gah, I hated what a push-over Bella was about taking Edward back in the original books. She had zero self esteem. Thank you for finally letting her say what she should have said to him. I think she should still make it hard on Edward though, he needs to earn her back, or maybe lose her completely. I don't know, I guess I'll find out as I continue reading this fic. I usually just review the last chapter once when I've finished reading a story but one of your lines was so good I had to review early.

"Get over yourself." Thank you. Bella needs a backbone!
Gidget922 chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
I enjoyed this story soooo much, kept me reading I agree w you

Edward needed to see for himself
Howl3 chapter 22 . 10/15/2011
I get what you were saying about Bella not knowing what it was like to be with someone else but I kind of think that's unfair because if that's the case then Edward should have experienced what it would be like to be with another vampire like Tanya or something. I hated reading what Jacob and Bella did mostly because Edward didn't even get an option to do the same. It also annoyed me that basically she got Jacob to comfort her both times while Edward was away and Edward was alone, as usual.

But I'm just being picky because I adore Edward so much. I really liked the fight scenes and it was an interesting plot.
dinotopian chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Thank you!
Debby-1957 chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
This has been a great story! The first one and the sequel. Very well written, too. And thanks for keeping it “T”. I liked the scenes when she looked at the stars, and when she spoke to Jacob’s daughter at his funeral. It was good to get both EPOV and BPOV. I am amazed that you wrote this before Eclipse came out. Also, it was so cool that you imagined the two of them on a tropical island!
HappyEndingLover chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
What a way with words you have! I'm so glad I found this story. I have found that some of the older stories are really good but just don't have the bazillion reviews some of the new ones have;)
Twihard chapter 23 . 1/13/2011
OH MY GOD! This story was 100% AMAZEBALLS! I wanted to cry when it was over! Soooo good!
Callie Shoemaker chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
pointlessunusedaccount chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
lovee this sooo muchhhh
Sarah chapter 22 . 10/27/2010
Another beautiful chapter. I like to know Jake is happy with someone else. I love the fact that Bella returns to the island Edward envisioned for them. And the hammock! *sigh*. So perfect. The whole island thing really, the exact way Edward pictured it, made me want to cry.

I will definitely be reading more of your stories. Go Team Edward!
Sarah chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
Another heart wrenching chapter. I like Jake. I really do. But I just cannot deal with Bella leaving Edward for Jake. I wanted to both sceam and cry when Bella kisses Jake. But was oh so happy when she pulled away and admitted her love for Edward. Is it bad I'd rather Bella live her life alone and dismally then give up on Edward and chose Jake?
Sarah chapter 19 . 10/27/2010
OMG. That chapter was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I want to cry. Go Edward! Go get your Bella! *sig*
Sarah chapter 18 . 10/27/2010
Well written. I want to cry! How could she say that to Edward! She could've alerted Edward about the letter with her eyes- try to direct his attenion. I hope he knows! Ah... how can you do this to me! :P
Sarah chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
Huh... I'm intrigued but I dunno. Edward would never hurt Bella. I think he'd be more at risk of taking her virginity than her blood.
731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »