Reviews for Coming Back To You
Sarah chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
Interesting. The only thing that seems a little over the top is Harry having a heart attack during the meeting. I suppose it could happen, but just too much piled on together I think (kidnapping, Emily dying, now Harry with a heart attack).
Sarah chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
I like how Bella actually had a clear-cut honest adult conversation with Jake about her feelings. Made everything clear. But why is Edward sulking! He's being silly :P
Sarah chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
I like the sort of poem at the beginning. I want more! I assume that's what the sequel part is though ;)
Sarah chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I think the way you portrayed Jake is exactly how he was portrayed by SM, just all in one event. I like how Bella isn't attracted by his kiss though- that made me SO angry in Eclipse :P
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I like how this conversation went. I agree, Bella didn't really make Edward work to have her back- and as much as I love Edward, every man should have to work to be taken back ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
ooo, you were scaring me there for a moment :P I like where this is going :P.
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 10/12/2010
Second, or possibly third? reading - still liked it as much as the first time... :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
Looks like you more than made your 300 reviews! :-P This is my second(could actually be third...) reading of this, BTW! :-D
JASPER'S MATE chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
this story might have been finish for a long time ago bt it still being read to this day i cried and laughed and almost had heart attacks because of some scenes thanks for writing this story its the best i have read EVER!
JASPER'S MATE chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIVE THIS! GREAT STORY!
Erilu77 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
two little big things... according to SM's very different vamp lore they DO NOT tire AT ALL, and being a less organic type of vamp that the more widespread legends GORE? I'm guessing that'd imply blood but whose, i imagine venom to be transparent so... ? idk...
moonhoney2 chapter 23 . 5/8/2010
Great story...up until the whole Sam kidnapping Bella. That was a bit over the top. It was still good writing, it just became unbelievable for me at that point. Loved the Epilogue.
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 22 . 5/8/2010
This was such a lovely story. I especially liked the big battle scene at the end - so exciting! Thanks for sharing your creativity!
jsjn chapter 23 . 4/14/2010
You were too late I had already started reading coming back to you when you told me not to read any more. I loved it, I could see that you writing had developed in the next story but this one still had all the great stuff for a great plot. You have taken Bella and Edward into some great places and I have enjoyed the journey. I hope you plan to write more. You keep getting better with each story and I will be watching for the next one. Keep up the great work!
pleaseletmeoffthissite chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
I love you for having Bella diss Jake like that! xD lol
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »