Reviews for Coming Back To You
Sarah chapter 22 . 10/27/2010
Another beautiful chapter. I like to know Jake is happy with someone else. I love the fact that Bella returns to the island Edward envisioned for them. And the hammock! *sigh*. So perfect. The whole island thing really, the exact way Edward pictured it, made me want to cry.

I will definitely be reading more of your stories. Go Team Edward!
Sarah chapter 20 . 10/27/2010
Another heart wrenching chapter. I like Jake. I really do. But I just cannot deal with Bella leaving Edward for Jake. I wanted to both sceam and cry when Bella kisses Jake. But was oh so happy when she pulled away and admitted her love for Edward. Is it bad I'd rather Bella live her life alone and dismally then give up on Edward and chose Jake?
Sarah chapter 19 . 10/27/2010
OMG. That chapter was heart-wrenchingly beautiful. I want to cry. Go Edward! Go get your Bella! *sig*
Sarah chapter 18 . 10/27/2010
Well written. I want to cry! How could she say that to Edward! She could've alerted Edward about the letter with her eyes- try to direct his attenion. I hope he knows! Ah... how can you do this to me! :P
Sarah chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
Huh... I'm intrigued but I dunno. Edward would never hurt Bella. I think he'd be more at risk of taking her virginity than her blood.
Sarah chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
I LOVED Edward's proposal- the fact he said Bella has made him happier, crazier, more passionate, madder than anyone else- that's really human and emotional.

I think Bella should say yes. Edward. HEL-LO! lol. But her reasoning is true- they love each other, she wants him forever. Marriage? Duh.
Sarah chapter 13 . 10/27/2010
Interesting. The only thing that seems a little over the top is Harry having a heart attack during the meeting. I suppose it could happen, but just too much piled on together I think (kidnapping, Emily dying, now Harry with a heart attack).
Sarah chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
I like how Bella actually had a clear-cut honest adult conversation with Jake about her feelings. Made everything clear. But why is Edward sulking! He's being silly :P
Sarah chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
I like the sort of poem at the beginning. I want more! I assume that's what the sequel part is though ;)
Sarah chapter 6 . 10/27/2010
I think the way you portrayed Jake is exactly how he was portrayed by SM, just all in one event. I like how Bella isn't attracted by his kiss though- that made me SO angry in Eclipse :P
Sarah chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
I like how this conversation went. I agree, Bella didn't really make Edward work to have her back- and as much as I love Edward, every man should have to work to be taken back ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
ooo, you were scaring me there for a moment :P I like where this is going :P.
Noble Korhedron chapter 23 . 10/12/2010
Second, or possibly third? reading - still liked it as much as the first time... :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
Looks like you more than made your 300 reviews! :-P This is my second(could actually be third...) reading of this, BTW! :-D
JASPER'S MATE chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
this story might have been finish for a long time ago bt it still being read to this day i cried and laughed and almost had heart attacks because of some scenes thanks for writing this story its the best i have read EVER!
736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »