Reviews for Coming Back To You
Lady Azula chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
Yay! Thanks for updating so fast. _ love this story! you're a very talented writer, and I can't wait wait to read more
shobbs chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very good. I'm excited to see what happens next. Time to clicky the next chapter... :D
MartaSwan chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
omg this chapter was really great!i was so "into" the feeling i was feeling them myself!omg u are really talented!update soon!

baci

marta
musicXXadicct chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
YAY! at first i was worried this was a JxB story. But yay! You're a really good author, very descriptive. almost like stephenie wrote it, but with your own personal style. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Lady Azula chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Love this so far! :) I can't wait to read more
winmangirl7 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I LOVE THIS SO FAR

update soon *puppy dog pout*
nobodyparticular chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
i hope this story isn't a oneshot. this is really good please continue it.
09876543211234567890 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That was really good

more please !

keep up the good work

!
SilverTwilight1810 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh my god! Wonderful beginning! I can't wait for more and I think it was a pleasant turn on events... as long as she DOES still love Edward like she is supposed to.
FallenAngelFromTheSky chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
amazing! and to think i wasn't gonna read it! huh. wait. i shouldn't have said that! :D anyway, update soon please!
honeygurl318 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
awe..is this the end?
epona04 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
*Claps hands happilly!* aw thank you i so needed a good fic to read, have been so down in the dumps, love the story, update as soon as you can. love it
Aspiring Empath chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I loved this! I think you captured Edward perfectly! Hmm, maybe you can do a few more chapters with some more visits from him...that would make me happy...lol. Anyway, I adored this story. Great job!

Shining Star of Valinor
Fnicks-Gurlz chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I love it! I think it has great potential! Keep posting!
XxBellaxX chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
i loved it .. cant wait for the next update
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »