Reviews for Shadow of Substance
insaneHPaddict chapter 8 . 5/5/2008
nice. i liked it...
ProperT chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Good Story. Glad she managed to get over it... thought she might not. Sad it's over.
dhawthorne chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
I absolutely loved this story - and this was such a great ending!
Gynji chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Great chapter, glad they have got their friendship up and running again. Looking forward to chapter 9
ProperT chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Ten years without talking to Dumbledore? Is she mad? Well yes she is, but still... that's a long time to be mad... Good Update. Hope the conference goes well.
dhawthorne chapter 7 . 12/11/2007
Yay, another chapter! Great job - I can't wait to see what happens between Minerva and Albus at the conference! The secret messenger idea was ingenious. Please update soon!
remusROXmySOX chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
yeah, this definitley could do with another two chapters. the story has been quite interesting so far and i am very curious as to how you are going to patch things up between minerva and albus, so please update soon :)
dhawthorne chapter 6 . 11/17/2007
Wow - an amazing chapter. Poor Minerva! I can't believe Albus - I understand his motives, but it was still a stupid plan. Great chapter, as always, and please update soon!
ProperT chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
Well at least the secrets out now, Albus must feel a bit better. But now let's see if Minerva will feel better next. Good Update.
ProperT chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Poor Albus... things got good for a second only to dash away again. I'm sure Minerva didn't mean those things... I hope. Good Update.
dhawthorne chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Oh, poor Minerva! What a shock to be woken up and be told such horrible news! Please update soon - great chapter as always!
dhawthorne chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Wow... an amazing chapter. I liked how you tied in JK Rowling's statement that Albus was in love with Grindelwald, but still made him in love with Minerva. GREAT job! Please update soon - I can't bear waiting to see what happens to Minerva!
Goddess McG chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
Such a sad sad chapter! Poor Minerva! Losing her husband like that and the young girl she had taken into her heart.

I look forward to reading your next update. What will be the consequences of the spell that hit her. And will Albus ever confess his love to her? great writing and terrific chapter please please update soon
ProperT chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
Ooh, good Update. Poor Min... her husband... gone. Grindelwald is a jerk, an evil jerk. And now it seems like Min may join him soon as well... can't wait for the next chapter.
Athena G chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
An interesting beginning. I'm intrigued and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Dumbledore is lovely in your story. His decision to say that Horatio's idea was his was touching but also a bit distressing. I hope to see Alyssia's character developed a bit more. I quite like what we've seen of her. And I hope the girl's parents are still alive!