Reviews for Naruto x Sasuke Oneshots
jayda chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Hmm it's like someones dream come true ;) Maybe do another series but with another ship? Like umm, Naruto x Gaara or something?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no offence
Phee chapter 5 . 12/10/2016
I love this series! Keep it up
M chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I cried so hard that was beautiful and so true about them i mean I hate because im so sympathetic and like well cry kinda easily at night but ahhh I can't stop crying but beautiful.
yoshimejia chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
The song at the end made my stomach hurt! That was weird but cutensils enough to where I blush when I read it!
yoshimejia chapter 3 . 12/1/2015
So, you can RUFFLE someone's cheek? Then their face is distorted ! Naw I'm being mean, gotta get to writing more fan fic and you inspired me cuzip this story is super cute and hot " I secretly imagine I'm naruto in most of these! *I love this story! Plz wrote more ! Thx! *
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
you could have just said top or bottom so i didnt have to look all this shit up my self
Sky chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
It was good a bit funey gives a good backgrood. :)
Mogi chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
You need to proof read some of your words but its very well done
ione french chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
this is really good! ;3 hope there's more!
animeXmangalover1401 chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
BEAUTIFUL!T-T awesome I love all of it great job ;)
animeXmangalover1401 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
holy shoot(more like s***) O-O first yaoi fanfic wow that pretty darn good if you say it is your first great job anyway great job! :3
Yuri Chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
This... WAS A MASTERPIECE! lol
That's all I have to say :v
Rina chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
I love it
Zana chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
Loved the first chapter the most and I loved the other too... until the last chapter O.O were I wan't to fucking kill you!