Reviews for Better With Two
brightflare chapter 23 . 1/23/2014
excellent story, hope it gets finished!
elensari chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
This great! Exceptionally well written, and I love the convoluted nature of your complex story arc. But no update in 5 years! Help us! :-)
Cerasi J chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Oh no... Please don't tell me this is it! This is just too brilliant!
Bubbly Girl13 chapter 23 . 1/17/2013
Amazing story! I love it! :) I really hope that you haven't given up on it!:)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
Captain StillNotGinger chapter 23 . 1/4/2013
I love this story! But is there a sequel or has it been forgotten?
shiny cate chapter 23 . 8/5/2008
I have this story, one question are you gonna continue it or has it been abandoned?
sijkelly chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
Great story please give us more.
CheesyFace chapter 23 . 7/2/2008
This story is really good, i enjoyed every bit of it, can't wait to read more. :-)
Sandlapper1 chapter 23 . 5/26/2008
Good, good...

Now the rest, kind sir?
AFantasticRose chapter 23 . 11/26/2007
I just have to say that I love this story. I always used to look forward to it when you updated on those certin day. I was wondering if your going to update soon. Its been months! Please let me know. And thanks for the story.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 23 . 10/16/2007
Woot! A happy dance? -watches happy dance-

This is... this is... fantastic. I think I've been pwned.

Update soon? -big sad eyes and robot dog-
zanthinegirl chapter 23 . 10/14/2007
What a clever story idea! I love the way you tied the old series in there along with the new; and very nicely done coming up with a new take on the reunion fic.

I have to say that Jack in a stable relationship is a little more than I can buy, but you do sell it well.

delighted to see there's a sequel in the works. Curious to see what hapens next with the court of appeal!
thebloodrose chapter 23 . 9/26/2007
WELL DONE! I just started reading this recently and I w as really surprised about how easy it was to read. I loved the format - the way you had the story swapping from flashbacks to present. I really liked the way they rescued Rose and the fairytale about the court. I cant wait to see what the happens with the Court now, pleasee update soon!
Chloe chapter 23 . 8/20/2007
I think that the story is great! keep up the good work!
Lady Timelord chapter 23 . 7/31/2007
Oh... that's just more than fantastic!

I read this at work, and couldn't be arsed to log in and review it, and it got me a bit teary... and I just read it again, and I got teary again... it's just fantastic. It really really is.