Reviews for At the Edges
WritingTablet chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I love the way you characterized the lengths Anko will go for a friend, it's rare to see a good - let alone great - rendition of Anko.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow. Just wow. This was so perfectly Anko that I don't have much to say about the characterization other than to say that I'm staring in awe as of this very moment, I am.

The amount of beautiful imagery you've packed in here was nothing short of amazing. Fantastic!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
love Anko. and her and Kurenai's frienship in this, and their different ways of grieving.
Momentary Pressure chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Would you reply to me if I asked you if this was supposed to be shoujo-ai? . Please reply. xD

In any case, I'm impressed! o.o Shoujo-ai or not, I really liked this. Nice job. Very nice job.
Firiel chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Anko is my favorite Naruto character, and you've written her very, very well here.

The part: "You want Akatsuki's heads on a platter?" she says instead. "Say the word. I can do it." That seems really in-character with Anko.
Kiros Razer chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Nicely done.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I love the way you write. You just dance in and concoct these bubbles of poetry that are like magnifying glasses on the characters. I really liked this. It's a wonder you don't see these two characters ever really interact on the screen seeing as, as far as we know, they are the only two female jounin. Really awesome!
Incognito Temptation chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I don't think I've ever read anything with both Kurenai and Anko. Anko is dark, and Kurenai always seems so pure and innocent.

It's funny..how they fit together so well in times of grief.
jani chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
that was kinda stupid so why did you write it.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This is so cool! And angst-y! But cool! And angst-y!
Only Secret chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow...I think you've portrayed Anko/Kerenai friendship to its best. I especially love the line:

"Say the word. I can do it."

*sighs contently* thank you for sharing your wonderful work.
Isee chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Nice. I like the way you've portrayed Anko's relationship to Kurenai. Your writing style is unique as well. Can't really describe it well but . . . very good job.
darkly lit chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
this was great! very well written and from a unique perspective

hope to see more from you! D
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
*smile* Yay Anko!
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I like the take on their friendship. Great writing style as well. Do you do requests?