Reviews for Hollow
KylieAyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
sad but awesome!
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Oh how beautifully austere. Wonderful insight to Aleera's perspective with such few words.
Mercy Ally 'Thairis chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
In one word...Fantastic!

And very nice; you are very talented.

Congratulations; this is a great work.

Thairis.
claudia flies chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
oh, wow.

...

really, wow. It's styled and economic and I don't think any word in this is too much. I'm a sucker for a good sentence and this:

"What they make together is death; neither he nor she can breathe life into them, and so they are born within the same instant of their death, marring the beauty of his fingers caressing and pressing against her with the agony of their, her, failure."

it's just perfect. I've never really gotten into Aleera, but now I think I could. I'm just in awe right now.
Charmes Malheureux chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
No, don't lengthen it - that's something you'll hardly ever hear from me, but you're right, it's perfect the way it is and would loose something if you changed it. Absolutely positively beautiful. And for me! *wipes tears from eyes* God, you ARE the best thing to come along since ceiliur. I kid you not. You should most definitely be confident in your ability to write bridesy things. (I'm not just saying that because bridesy is my favorite type of thing to read, either.) This was short, but I really think you've got it down.

And I did notice - as you pointed out - that this veered away from your typical Ann Kathryn faire, but I assure you it was no less astounding. I thought the 'she doesn't, she hasn't, she can't, she won't' lines in between each paragraph were quite powerful and resonant for being so simple. Just another one of those little details that makes your writing so awesome.

I enjoyed this one so much, I think I'll ask you for another one. *sigh* I swear, you ARE the best thing to come along since ceiliuir. I wasn't kidding when I said I feel like I'm reading her stuff again with yours, and this is one of the many reasons why I require MORE! Just call me greedy. :)

But the news about the multi-chapter fic made me squeal in delight, which isn't something I typically do. :P THAT would be so schweet! I'll probably end up prying you for information about that later, so I'll save you the trouble now. But until it comes along, do keep satisfying me with these awe-inspiring oneshots of yours.
Hughfan chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I love all your stories and this one was really good.