Reviews for The Stock
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I have no words for just how amazing Luna is. :)
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Beautifully and heart should be canon, Luna is so fey.I think that weakest of them would be more than enough to wipe Voldemort,Death eaters and at least half of universe from existence, but then there would be no Rowling could used them as this instead of ornaments.
killersquirrelisagirl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
i wanted to cry, i love this story so much. you are an excellent author. perhaps you should come into the world of publishing, like me?
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I love this. Absolutely beautiful.
adfdsvn1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
in the end if there is any thing for those who deserve it it can only be happiness
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Wow, I loved this one. I read the end and I remembered being younger. The I stopped wishing for my parents to get a dog, or for a new bike, or any of the things most kids wish for, when I was... probably ten. After that, when I saw the first star in the sky, I would wish to be taken away. Like Luna was. It never came true. Thanks for reminding me.
KyootNShort chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Wow. That was yet again, AMAZING. It's somewhat sad to know that the girl they've mourned is not exactly Luna, yet it's still satisfying that she just lives forever in the forest where she "belongs".
EffWaiEye chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Aw, that was so sweet.

I can totally see Luna being raised by fairies,

even though that's not how it happened.
Epie chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
How very beautiful. A wonderful fairytale!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Touching and I know I've read something very similar (the fairy bits at least).

Anyway, nicely done!
fledge chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Your best Lunafic to date! You've easily surpassed Michelle with this amazing little gem. It's very rare you find such a perfect mix of sadness and optimism regarding the "life after". Absolutely marvellous!

I did have a tiny little problem understanding the title, but I managed...
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
another great story!
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Beautiful, if slightly haunting fic. Great work.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very poetic, and I can recognise Luna - but you've gone into a faery place where I can't follow.
BajaB chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
You write s owonderfully, but very strange :) Another enjoyable one, full of great imagery and magical moments - a true fairy tale.