Reviews for Five Things Series
aikakone chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
It's quite well done. I like the short snippets telling so much, and mixing up the time order is fine, too. I don't know why you did that. If you explained in your author's notes, I didn't really "get" it.

My only criticism is that you've got Elena as a 2 year old still speaking unclearly and wearing a diaper. Yes, children develop differently, but I did work in childcare several years, and most of them in that environment are potty trained by two. Oh, they still have accidents, but they aren't often in diapers. That might not even bother other readers, but it was a flag to me.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Ooh, happy/angsty. Some Daniel-hating too. Still, it's good. )
RieA2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I really enjoyed reading these 5 moments in time and these important things that Henry knows about Betty really shine through. I'm looking forward to reading the continuation with the back story to these scenes!
spiceandnice chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
FINALLY. I've managed to set some time to read this properly, and give these wonderful snippets their due time.

for another day-How wonderfully sweet. I'd love to see this story expanded for an A/U future piece for when H and B are ready to become parents.

useless-I love this piece, because it captures the feeling of surrender so well. Henry just gives up and gives in-to the couch, to his relationship with Charlie, and to his desire to be with Betty

once upon a time-AW, a perfect piece to go with 'for another day.' I got the warm fuzzies.

peace offering-Aw this reminds me of one of my shorts I'm doing. Such a Henry thing to do, bringing her daises.

against doubt- Hell yeah Betty chooses Henry! I love the fact that you've added in a child to so many of your shorts. It really is a reflection of the author and what she cherishes. Bravo.
didi6 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Great storie, more soon!
teri chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I absolutely LOVED the story! It was very easy to picture the scenes in my mind. Great Job!
TracyLynn chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very nice. I liked the interaction between all of the characters. Of course, I wish ech section was about 10 words longer...but you know what I mean. ::wink::

Anyway - loved it.
Esther chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
An excellent, readable story. Best of all, no obvious errors in your writing.

Another wonderful UB fic.