Reviews for Bruises
Grace Hightower chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Oh no! That was soooooo sad! Poor lil' wombat! :( Very good, very well-written. Also very sad.
RebelFaerie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love this! Probably as a result of my four-hour House binge last night, but I've been on a quest for some good Chase fiction since last night. I'm definately going to go check what else you've done...
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Tough, strong piece. I think you pulled it off well.
Blackrose Kitsune chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Wow. I'm surprised this story slipped by me. I'm usually spot on when it comes to reviewing on any new Chase/Angst stories. So I apologize that this review is so belated. _;

I really enjoyed reading this, short as it was. I loved the descriptions of his past and well, the abuse... anyone who's suffered from any amount of physical abuse realizes that, yeah, you do feel naked without the bruises.

Powereful, overall.

Blackrose
Starkid Xanny chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
hey,

i liked this story. it was sad in a good way. i like how you used the detail of the relationship between Chase and his father. anyways, good job!

christy
Deanne Stevenson chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Excellent, great job of tackling a difficult topic.

-Dee
chaseluv4ever chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was a really good, really true, really deep fic.

I really liked it. In a way it was a friendship fic between House and Chase without them even seeing each other and that helped make this fic very strong.

I think maybe a sequl where they do see eath other would be nice

Fantastic job! This fic was amazing and beautifully written!
freakygirlhere chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Beautiful story, I'd loved to see a sequel where House turns up maybe in the morning to find Chase there, maybe inflicting more harm to himself. I think that would be a great way of developing the emotions you perfectly expressed here. Great job.
blurd-vision chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
oh that's so sad. I was wondering what day that was. Oh that was really good. Hats off.

Jesus loves you

M.W.H.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Wow. Very dark and angsty, but you've got Chase and his complexity down pat. Nicely done.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Amazing, just amazing! Chase's backstory of beatings and bruises, House's note, all of it a crystalline peek into Chase's world. Bravo! :-)
nikita6725 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
what a great sad story thank you well written love seeing the thoughts of chase they only just brush on what a sad childhood he had in the show ... hope to see more of your stories follow the chase story line ... thanks
twister15 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
wow depressing story for mothers day, great job on the insight into Chase's character! Hope to see more like these!
Merlin71 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
So sad, and sadly believable for Chase. And very well done.
KettleKornKueen chapter 1 . 5/14/2007