Reviews for In Honor of a Mother
MythicalCreature chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
OMG! So swwet and so sad (wipe away tear). Luv it Luv it LUV IT! I can't wait for the father's day poem.

Till then,

*MythicalCreature*
Pein Rikudou chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Very sweet, and very, very sad. I love it!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
*cries uncontrollably* Cal, this was beautiful! I love it when he thanks her for the infinite hope in him. I almost cried, honestly. I remember you saying that you would write Gilraen one day, and I am happy that this day has come :) I enjoyed this a lot. Happy writing, and I hope your hand will get better soon, mellon nin!

~Star
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
That is a wonderful and very sweet piece. Nice work.
SCREAMINGwhispers chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Very nice. You did do Gilraen justice don't worry. I was actually considering do my Mother's day Gilraen fic on "Onen i-Estel Edain, u-chebin estel anim", but I had decided to do a lighter, happier fic.

The poem was nice, very sweet. It somehow doesn't seem "Aragorn" though, but that's my humble opinion, don't ask me why.

Good job! (and thank's for adding Gilraen's Musing to your C2!)
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh Cal, that was such a good poem! I loved it. _ Keep up your wonderful writing mellon nin! ~Arodiel
RofS chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Oh, good job! I don't remember if it was in the books - there's just so much more dialogue in the books - but I remember "I give hope to men, I keep none for myself" from the movie! I loved the poem - so sweet!