Reviews for Web of Cadmus
When ever you make a sequel make Doc Ock another clone of Peter Parker and have him switch bodies that way Doc Ock has Spideys powers along the metal tentacles that makes him "Superior Octopus".
Also when Otto has Peter's body make it look like Peter betrayed the Justice Leagues.
7-Eleventh chapter 38 . 5/3
Well, should you ever get the idea of doing a sequel to "Web of Cadmus", I might have a few ideas in mind.
For titles, there could be something like; "Ultimate Convergence" (Which would allow the worlds of both DC and Marvel to come together), "Revenge of the Seven" (Which would have a central focus on Dr. Octopus forming a team with six DC villains that Spider-Man had previously defeated and humiliated; Bane, Joker, Shade, Cyber-Spider, Livewire, and Killer Frost.), "Legion of Doom" (Which would center on the heroes exposing Lex Luthor's political career as an absolute mockery, leading to Lex, Otto, and Grodd reforming the Secret Society into a Legion of Doom.), and "Age of Darkseid" (Which would be about the return of Darkseid, who would be resurrected and then mobilize his forces for another invasion of Earth).
For plot points, you could do something like; 1) Figure out what Luthor and Doc Ock are up to, 2) Have Hunter Zolomon aka Zoom work closely with Doc Ock, 3) Spidey and Supergirl forming their own super team with the likes of Nightwing, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Long Shadow, Hawkwoman, and Blue Beetle.
Be sure to let me know what YOU think.
Would be interesting if Peter Parker becomes the Cosmic Spider Man or Captain Universe
Whenever you plan to make a sequel I hope you write down Peter and Kara getting married and having a family, as well as Kaine and Galatea or Karen Starr.
Also i hope you write that Kaine kills Doc Ock with the stingers and I hope Kaine gets a costume of Scarlett Spider.
Sorry but spider-man would beat bane like a drum!
The league is too dumb to live. Weller is a know villion and they help her make better clones .
Heroman95 chapter 38 . 12/24/2018
I love it how you ended it on a high note, but I do wish that you kept the third installment of this story around for a bit longer, just to see how it would have played out. I a huge fan of this story; I love how you brought Ultimate Spider-Man over to the Justice League Unlimited universe, especially the romance between him and Supergirl. I would have enjoyed to see them get their happily ever after; but that's just my opinion.

STAY AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Great
7-Eleventh chapter 38 . 7/21/2018
Hey, should you do a third story as a follow up to this one. And since it’s a crossover between Justice League and Ultimate Marvel, you could have the X-Men come over to the DC Universe and then maybe pull off a ‘Days of Future Past’ stunt that involves going back in time to prevent Amanda Waller’s death.
Anyway, it’s just a suggestion.
rmarcano321 chapter 38 . 4/21/2018
I just love a (moderately) happy ending!
rmarcano321 chapter 37 . 4/21/2018
The Ultimen were cool! They reminded me of the Superfriends, a 1973 animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera and National Periodical Publications. It is based on the Justice League comic books, and is the first incarnation of the Super Friends series. This first run of Super Friends, consisting of sixteen one-hour episodes that were rerun several times, concluded on August 24, 1974. At this point, the series was cancelled and did not appear on the fall lineup for 1974. Warner Home Video released Super Friends: Season One, Volume One on DVD in Region 1 on January 5, 2010. Volume One was a 2 disc set of the first eight episodes of the series at a retail price of $26.99. On July 20, 2010 they released Volume Two which was also a 2 disc set and contained the remaining eight episodes of the series.
rmarcano321 chapter 36 . 4/21/2018
So much for Zoom and Power Boy!

It's never easy when someone else controls your body as if your a puppet on strings!
rmarcano321 chapter 35 . 4/21/2018
Doc Ock always has a plan! Taking over Cadmus shouldn't be a surprise.
rmarcano321 chapter 34 . 4/21/2018
Communicators sure come in handy when you need to make a call.
rmarcano321 chapter 33 . 4/21/2018
Cadmus was doomed to failure from the start. Shadowy government organizations always are.

Emil Hamilton was the director of S.T.A.R. Labs. Initially one of Superman's most valuable allies, he later turned against the Man of Steel and joined Project Cadmus in an attempt to keep the power of the Justice League in check. What a JERK!
1,024 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »