Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Caliban03 chapter 38 . 9/24
This sequel is as good as the first story

Maybe hoping for a 3rd? :p
SLay KinG chapter 1 . 1/22
oh plz superman is the heart and soul of my ass... Batman is the heart of the JL ... Superman is more like the sissy of an uncle no one likes coz he tries to push his ideals on ppl... everybody else had a sad origin superman likes to go on like his seen suffering be4...u can say his an alien this and that but really... Superman lives a complete normal life as Clark Kent... have u seen his origin ...dumb farm boy and his moral code
Jose19 chapter 8 . 1/22
I am a bit irritated that Superman is not here because he is the heart, and soul of the Justice league.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/11/2019
When ever you make a sequel make Doc Ock another clone of Peter Parker and have him switch bodies that way Doc Ock has Spideys powers along the metal tentacles that makes him "Superior Octopus".
Also when Otto has Peter's body make it look like Peter betrayed the Justice Leagues.
7-Eleventh chapter 38 . 5/3/2019
Well, should you ever get the idea of doing a sequel to "Web of Cadmus", I might have a few ideas in mind.
For titles, there could be something like; "Ultimate Convergence" (Which would allow the worlds of both DC and Marvel to come together), "Revenge of the Seven" (Which would have a central focus on Dr. Octopus forming a team with six DC villains that Spider-Man had previously defeated and humiliated; Bane, Joker, Shade, Cyber-Spider, Livewire, and Killer Frost.), "Legion of Doom" (Which would center on the heroes exposing Lex Luthor's political career as an absolute mockery, leading to Lex, Otto, and Grodd reforming the Secret Society into a Legion of Doom.), and "Age of Darkseid" (Which would be about the return of Darkseid, who would be resurrected and then mobilize his forces for another invasion of Earth).
For plot points, you could do something like; 1) Figure out what Luthor and Doc Ock are up to, 2) Have Hunter Zolomon aka Zoom work closely with Doc Ock, 3) Spidey and Supergirl forming their own super team with the likes of Nightwing, Starfire, Wonder Girl, Long Shadow, Hawkwoman, and Blue Beetle.
Be sure to let me know what YOU think.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/16/2019
Would be interesting if Peter Parker becomes the Cosmic Spider Man or Captain Universe
Guest chapter 38 . 4/14/2019
Whenever you plan to make a sequel I hope you write down Peter and Kara getting married and having a family, as well as Kaine and Galatea or Karen Starr.
Also i hope you write that Kaine kills Doc Ock with the stingers and I hope Kaine gets a costume of Scarlett Spider.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/3/2019
Sorry but spider-man would beat bane like a drum!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
The league is too dumb to live. Weller is a know villion and they help her make better clones .
Heroman95 chapter 38 . 12/24/2018
I love it how you ended it on a high note, but I do wish that you kept the third installment of this story around for a bit longer, just to see how it would have played out. I a huge fan of this story; I love how you brought Ultimate Spider-Man over to the Justice League Unlimited universe, especially the romance between him and Supergirl. I would have enjoyed to see them get their happily ever after; but that's just my opinion.

STAY AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
Great
7-Eleventh chapter 38 . 7/21/2018
Hey, should you do a third story as a follow up to this one. And since it’s a crossover between Justice League and Ultimate Marvel, you could have the X-Men come over to the DC Universe and then maybe pull off a ‘Days of Future Past’ stunt that involves going back in time to prevent Amanda Waller’s death.
Anyway, it’s just a suggestion.
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »