Reviews for Web of Cadmus
jonnywolf chapter 27 . 4/30
still havent read the next chapter but its oviously metalo has to be him
Naga9000 chapter 38 . 4/8
I just finished reading Justice League: The Spider and this; they both had good plots, I think that the characterizations were really well done. You had nice detail on the fight scenes, and the stories really reminded me of the comics. Wish you the best.
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 4/8
TEEN TITANS GO!
imperator277 chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
Don't be down because so little reviews. Your fans are probably just procrastinators. Please keep the story going. It is super great!
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Awesome just finished reading this it took me a wile to get through the last one and this one because the last two chapter in this story I couldn't read because I didn't want it to end I really hope you could do more with this it's in my top favorite stories it is just filled with so much details and thrills awesome job and I would love to see another story like this
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
lol Jay and Silent Bob!
Cpl.Leon chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I have a small problem with the lack of use of the comma key. Slight spelling mistakes are forgivable and your description of emotion of certain situations are the best. However, your long sentences have a distinct lack of commas. A long un pausing sentence is slightly irritating to read, commas also can be used to make dramatic effects. Overall I give you an 8.5 out of 10 I hope to see more spider-man in the future.
Son of Perseus chapter 38 . 4/15/2014
Please do another. Our stories are amazing.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/19/2014
Is there going to be a sequel?
Sillyboy12 chapter 38 . 1/24/2014
One more please
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Are you going to make another squel?
Megaranger66 chapter 38 . 1/7/2014
Please make a Book 3! This is a really great series and I'd hope to see more! Kinda upset how yougot rid of Batman Beyond with the death of Weller. Perhaps another way will come?
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 12/16/2013
Great story, Agent G. My only regret is that it ended too soon. I know how hard it is to come up with the time and effort to write these stories for the rest of us to read, so thank you for taking the time to do it. Hopefully this sequel will turn into a trilogy!
bigfan22 chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Wow...I didn't see that coming..you actually killed her! I'm sad we won't have Terry now, but I can't say I'm not happy she's dead. Screw her. Great chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
Damn...Hamilton has some explaining to do! Lol. Great chapter. Sucks, but I'm almost at the end of this great story.