Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Just Did a power read through the justice league series and gotta say... damn fine. Don't let it fizzle out bud. You got potential for a lot more. Always wondered how the insidious six or the goblins would do here. Actual villains. And I wonder if this doc oct will looks into his cold fusion plans like he did in the series way back when. Food for thought bud.

Yours truly,

The Radiant Yapper.
7-Eleven chapter 38 . 4/26
I think it's cool to have Doc Ock working with Lex Luthor and if he continues to be in the DCverse, then he could probably assemble a team of villains to destroy
Spider-Man and his friends in the Justice League.
Zoom could be the first member of the group, so he might help Octavius bring together the Sinister Seven.
The DCVERSE villains that Parker has tangled with in both stories are; Metallo, the Joker, Livewire, Cyber-Spider, Shade, Killer Frost, Bane and Copperhead.
The villains that Spidey has fought once or twice in these stories could join Luthor and Octavius' new team.
I'm sure Metallo met his match when Powerboy smashed his Kryptonite heart and the Joker is probably not coming back any time soon.
Spidey has tangled with Livewire, Cyber-Spider, and Killer Frost twice and once with Shade, Copperhead, and Bane.
Maybe Livewire, Cyber-Spider and Killer Frost could join Ock's new team of villains along with Venom and Hobgoblin. Each member of the team has some history with a few certain members of the Justice League.
Flash vs. Zoom
Spidey vs Venom and Cyber-Spider
Supergirl vs Livewire
Batman vs Hobgoblin
Wonder Girl vs Killer Frost
7-Eleven chapter 38 . 4/23
I think it's cool to have a sequel to Web of Cadmus and then the inclusion of the Sinister Seven, lead by Doc Ock in order to destroy Spider-Man. Only similar to when the Secret Society was founded and the members had some history with the founding Leaguers. This time Ock could assemble a new team with help from Hunter Zolomon AKA Zoom(who's the reverse of the Flash and very loyal to Octavius). The new members include; Scorpion(who's a predator to Spider-Man), the Shade(who is a master criminal), Killer Frost(who likes to freeze people to death), Mysterio (who has illusionary tricks), and Bane(who can smash everything in sight).
Vegito96 chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
Excellent story. It had the same rhythm of the first story. The character portrayals have definitely improved. The plot, oh the plot; you managed to surprise me although a few of them I saw coming. The battle scenes, oh boy those were my favorite part; best part, Animal I Have Become had been on record in my mind while I read this, hahaha. I hope you come back to this universe (story) some day if you find the time. Thank you for the entertainment you have provided. I wish you the best. Peace.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
Awesome stuff. Neat, not too cliché with an amazing twist.
PeteyParker chapter 38 . 7/29/2016
I loved it! I don't know why but...I want this to happen...

_images/f6366b7a6aa518a69e411cad6c73e95c/926684%20-%20Barbara_Gordon%20Batgirl%20Batman%20DC%20DCAU%20RandomRandom%20Supergirl%

Hey, just saying! \_(ツ)_/
Spodermen chapter 29 . 7/22/2016
Wait, I know this has been made years ago. But, what!? This is the last one!? Damn.
Spoodey chapter 38 . 7/23/2016
WOW! THAT. WAS. AWESOME! No seriously, I loved the whole series and I always will. One of the best fanfics I have read ever since I started reading these stuff! Can't wait for more adventures...Though, I really think that Kaine wasn't important in most chapters, only in a few, he is cool though...I do hope that Peter and Kaine become best of friends someday, and become "brothers" and be...y'know..."The Scarlet-Spider"! With the help of the League and of course Peter himself...Hope you continue it! I wouldn't mind if there's gonna be third one! But I am happy because, you're planning to make another short fiction about Pete & Kara. (I just hope it's gonna be mini-series, I also wouldn't mind if it would take about 10 "quite" long chapters! Just sayin'!) Haha! Anyways, more power! You're the best writer! At least...For me! Woohoo! :D (I also was formerly called Spodermen here, and I just made a review no too long ago!)
Althea Sirius chapter 24 . 7/21/2016
Adorable...just, adorable. _
Althea Sirius chapter 22 . 7/21/2016
Aw~ that was a sweet chapter. _
Althea Sirius chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
Oh, good transition and reference to the past episodes. _
Althea Sirius chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
I hope some become part of the League, with Spider-Man's genuine persausive skills. _
Althea Sirius chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
You might want to chech your spelling in some chapters. _
Guest chapter 38 . 5/7/2016
You did a good job for the most part, not too many blatant goofs and a good story.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/7/2016
If you don't then we might