Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Vegito96 chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
Excellent story. It had the same rhythm of the first story. The character portrayals have definitely improved. The plot, oh the plot; you managed to surprise me although a few of them I saw coming. The battle scenes, oh boy those were my favorite part; best part, Animal I Have Become had been on record in my mind while I read this, hahaha. I hope you come back to this universe (story) some day if you find the time. Thank you for the entertainment you have provided. I wish you the best. Peace.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2016
Awesome stuff. Neat, not too cliché with an amazing twist.
PeteyParker chapter 38 . 7/29/2016
I loved it! I don't know why but...I want this to happen...

_images/f6366b7a6aa518a69e411cad6c73e95c/926684%20-%20Barbara_Gordon%20Batgirl%20Batman%20DC%20DCAU%20RandomRandom%20Supergirl%

Hey, just saying! \_(ツ)_/
Spodermen chapter 29 . 7/22/2016
Wait, I know this has been made years ago. But, what!? This is the last one!? Damn.
kcthewwechamp chapter 38 . 7/23/2016
WOW! THAT. WAS. AWESOME! No seriously, I loved the whole series and I always will. One of the best fanfics I have read ever since I started reading these stuff! Can't wait for more adventures...Though, I really think that Kaine wasn't important in most chapters, only in a few, he is cool though...I do hope that Peter and Kaine become best of friends someday, and become "brothers" and be...y'know..."The Scarlet-Spider"! With the help of the League and of course Peter himself...Hope you continue it! I wouldn't mind if there's gonna be third one! But I am happy because, you're planning to make another short fiction about Pete & Kara. (I just hope it's gonna be mini-series, I also wouldn't mind if it would take about 10 "quite" long chapters! Just sayin'!) Haha! Anyways, more power! You're the best writer! At least...For me! Woohoo! :D (I also was formerly called Spodermen here, and I just made a review no too long ago!)
Althea Sirius chapter 24 . 7/21/2016
Adorable...just, adorable. _
Althea Sirius chapter 22 . 7/21/2016
Aw~ that was a sweet chapter. _
Althea Sirius chapter 21 . 7/20/2016
Oh, good transition and reference to the past episodes. _
Althea Sirius chapter 20 . 7/19/2016
I hope some become part of the League, with Spider-Man's genuine persausive skills. _
Althea Sirius chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
You might want to chech your spelling in some chapters. _
Guest chapter 38 . 5/7/2016
You did a good job for the most part, not too many blatant goofs and a good story.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/7/2016
If you don't then we might
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2016
Again, the same comment, DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Some of this would have worked but not much. The second the broadcast hit the air the league would have been all over him. Happened in vegas, remember?
Guest chapter 28 . 5/6/2016
Seriously, do you do any research before writing this chapter? His webs are nonconductive, he designed them that way after fighting electro
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2016
Did you see that episode of static, given the end of this chapter I would say no.