Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Son of Perseus chapter 38 . 4/15
Please do another. Our stories are amazing.
Is there going to be a sequel?
Sillyboy12 chapter 38 . 1/24
One more please
Are you going to make another squel?
Megaranger66 chapter 38 . 1/7
Please make a Book 3! This is a really great series and I'd hope to see more! Kinda upset how yougot rid of Batman Beyond with the death of Weller. Perhaps another way will come?
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 12/16/2013
Great story, Agent G. My only regret is that it ended too soon. I know how hard it is to come up with the time and effort to write these stories for the rest of us to read, so thank you for taking the time to do it. Hopefully this sequel will turn into a trilogy!
bigfan22 chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Wow...I didn't see that coming..you actually killed her! I'm sad we won't have Terry now, but I can't say I'm not happy she's dead. Screw her. Great chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
Damn...Hamilton has some explaining to do! Lol. Great chapter. Sucks, but I'm almost at the end of this great story.
bigfan22 chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter...looks like the final battle is here at last. Plus I read your A/N and now I'm curious about the Spider-X-story!
bigfan22 chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
Hahahahah...nice. I loved Kara bringing Powerboy to the watchtower. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
Well I was hoping Spidey would have kicked Powerboy's ass, but I love Kara doing it too. Glad she broke out...time for that douche to know why she's called Supergirl!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
Wow...Powerboy is straight f***** in the head. I know I received a PM from you about this Spidey not being up to full power cause of his age, but I really hope he beats the shit out of him. Can't believe he did that to Kara. Great chapter bro. I loved it.
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
Spider-Man the world's greatest detective?...nah, probably not. But at least he picked up enough from Bats to know something is wrong. Really good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Hahahah...looks like Doc Oc's plans are coming to a conclusion. I wonder what he's got planned. Damn...I really hate Amanda Weller.
bigfan22 chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
Glad we got that fight over with, but I still wish Peter was a little bit more in tune with his powers. I just hate seeing Powerboy think he can't protect Kara. Great chapter. Read the A/N and I'm hoping since it's been a long time, you have changed your mind about continuing with this story. Fantastic job, Agent G.