Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Spodermen chapter 29 . 7/22
Wait, I know this has been made years ago. But, what!? This is the last one!? Damn.
kcthewwechamp chapter 38 . 7/23
WOW! THAT. WAS. AWESOME! No seriously, I loved the whole series and I always will. One of the best fanfics I have read ever since I started reading these stuff! Can't wait for more adventures...Though, I really think that Kaine wasn't important in most chapters, only in a few, he is cool though...I do hope that Peter and Kaine become best of friends someday, and become "brothers" and be...y'know..."The Scarlet-Spider"! With the help of the League and of course Peter himself...Hope you continue it! I wouldn't mind if there's gonna be third one! But I am happy because, you're planning to make another short fiction about Pete & Kara. (I just hope it's gonna be mini-series, I also wouldn't mind if it would take about 10 "quite" long chapters! Just sayin'!) Haha! Anyways, more power! You're the best writer! At least...For me! Woohoo! :D (I also was formerly called Spodermen here, and I just made a review no too long ago!)
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 24 . 7/21
Adorable...just, adorable. _
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 22 . 7/21
Aw~ that was a sweet chapter. _
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 21 . 7/20
Oh, good transition and reference to the past episodes. _
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 20 . 7/19
I hope some become part of the League, with Spider-Man's genuine persausive skills. _
Okamei Kitsukami chapter 12 . 7/17
You might want to chech your spelling in some chapters. _
You did a good job for the most part, not too many blatant goofs and a good story.
If you don't then we might
Again, the same comment, DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Some of this would have worked but not much. The second the broadcast hit the air the league would have been all over him. Happened in vegas, remember?
Seriously, do you do any research before writing this chapter? His webs are nonconductive, he designed them that way after fighting electro
Did you see that episode of static, given the end of this chapter I would say no.
Buttstallion chapter 38 . 3/7
Best story I can find about SpiderMan and DC, needs. Trilogy.
You deleted the sequel?! How disappointing.
Doubleoweseven chapter 38 . 2/22
Really well made. NEEDS A TRILOGY!