Reviews for Web of Cadmus
T-money1 chapter 38 . 6/25/2009
Hey yo! Sorry it's taken me a while to review this, but here I am now. It's been hectic for me recently.

As for the city, you tied up many of the loose ends such as setting up the clones with new lives, especially Kaine and Galatea. Much like Supergirl and Spider-Man, they really click together as a couple.

Speaking of the other two, those two have come a long way since the first story. After all the weird things they have encounted in their respective universes, it's nice to see those two kids click. Like I said in the first story, it's about time Spidey caught a break. Who knows, perhaps there are wedding bells in the future for them.

But it's nice to see how you left the story open for a sequel while at the same time, wrapping up loose ends. It's kind of like the Friday the 13th movie series, where they kill off Jason in one movie and bring him back in the next. It would certainly be interesting to see how Doc Ock and Lex Luthor work together though. Those two are just insane and the forces combined would be quite a sight.

Anyway, great story! You are awesome in how you put all this together. Keep up the great work! Hasta!
ultimate-drax chapter 38 . 6/25/2009
I hope that either DC or Marvel will hire you, because you are exactly what they need.

This story ... I don't have the words to describe how good it was.

I hope you will make a sequel.

Thanks for being such an awsome writter.

(I hope I spelled all this right)
warrior71 chapter 38 . 6/23/2009
Great story, I hope you do another, they are very well written, I would recommend using Captain America in the next one.
Worker72 chapter 38 . 6/23/2009
Well I'll say this last chapter seemed a little rushed. But at least it's open-ended.
slickboy444 chapter 38 . 6/23/2009
Sorry it's taken me a while to review this my friend. I've had to do some catching up. Overall, you tied up many of the loose ends here. You set the clones up with new lives and left plenty of room for more story later on. I was half expecting Doc Ock to make one more appearance, but it's probably better he didn't. The fact he's still out there lends plenty of options. I do hope you try and pick this up again down the line, if nothing else for a one-shot or something, because with the way you've left it there's plenty of room to work with. lol

Like what you did with Kaine and Galatea. That was one of the unexpected pairings in this story I ended up growing fond of. They're both pretty messed up (Peter and Kara are messed up as well, but you get what I mean). But they understand each other and support each other. They're one of those shaky characters where you don't know if they'll stay good or go bad again. It leaves the end open to so many different interpretations and I think it's a fitting way to go.

As for Peter and Kara, you've really done a lot with them since the first story. It almost feels like they've been together as long as Peter and MJ were in the comics. They've had their share of bumps just like they did, but you really have made them something special and I can't think of too many stories like this that have succeeded in that respect. I'm not entirely sure but this is probably the only Peter/Kara fic out there and despite all the differences they have in terms of coming from different universes, you've found a way to make it work with them. That's really saying something and I applaud you for it.

It's a shame to see this story end. At one point I was sort of hoping one more visit from the Ultimate universe, but this fits nicely and you should be very proud of this story. Together with the first one, it's really quite a tale. I can't praise you enough for it and I encourage you to keep up the good work! Stay cool like you always do. Slickboy out.
Mark C chapter 38 . 6/20/2009
I was wondering how things would wrap up and I must say, it was done exceptionally well. Out of all of them, Guardian was the only one to stay with Cadmus and you can't fault him. His logic in staying was sound and I hope he becomes the moral compass they need there.

Didn't expect to see Superboy and Miss Martian as members of the Teen Titans but they should be good members. It seems Superboy has found a girl of interest to him already.

It didn't surprise me that Galatea and Kaine would be together and on their own. I really like seeing how Galatea is handling things. Her new name and alter ego are perfect. I wonder if Kaine will do the same.

I liked the ending with Peter and Kara. Nice and peaceful. They don't have to carry the load of being the only superheroes in NY now but they are still needed there.

Hopefully there is one more story to be told from this and I will look forward to it.
Orihime-San chapter 38 . 6/18/2009
Spider-Man is my favorite super hero character and I really love this story and the previous one, But I have to say that mabe you should stick a little to the skript in the Justice League series and also ... ENOUGH WITH THE CLONES!

You have talent!

KEEP ON WRITING!
Wolvmbm chapter 38 . 6/17/2009
Now this was a great way to end the story as it shows that everything had change, but for the better. :D

While there's still some trouble concerning Doc Ock and Lex Luthor's "partnership" and Zoom's appearance, it seems that everything else is just fine. :D

If I may suggest a future idea for a one-shot, why not have team up with Flash against Zoom ?

I did enjoy the fact that you brought in the Teen Titans into this story as a short cameo and also the ending for Galatea and Kaine, as both of them have discovered a new purpose for their lives. :D

Please I would like to encourage you that whatever idea you think of, I'm right behind you with support 100%. ;)

Thank you once again for a great story/sequel towards your last one. ;)

Please keep up the good work upon any future storyidea that you can think of. ;)
Soului chapter 38 . 6/17/2009
Well, that certainly ended differently than it did in the series. Well done, I greatly enjoyed it!
morring star chapter 38 . 6/17/2009
i do hope there a sequal in the works i have real enjoyed this story line you came up wiht and would love to see more of the ultimatie spider man/JLU cross over. be safe and keep up the good work god bless
The-Knight2000 chapter 38 . 6/17/2009
Good closing chapter. Little bit light on the ation, but thats the purpose of an epilogue I guess lol.

Good stuff, nice to see the loose ends tied off. Personally I hope you do another sequel, it's been a great ride once again.

Nice work :-)
X00001 chapter 38 . 6/17/2009
Nice ending i'm glad that it turned out to be a happy ending for Kaine and Galatea i hope they live happy ever after. I hope you do think of an idea to continue with this series because it hs been very good and it would be sad to see it go. I like the fact that you sent the younger heros to the Titans, maybe you should do a story about them? That would be interesting to see anyway can't wait to see what you write next keep up the good work.
LycoX chapter 38 . 6/16/2009
Pretty good ending man. And seeing as how you've got something to work with. You could always do a Titans spin off from this story.
Ratdogtwo chapter 38 . 6/16/2009
Great story. you did a really awsome job.
mdizzle chapter 38 . 6/16/2009
Personally I think you should go for the Brainiac angle and you know, make him more than just a one episode villain. And there's always the Legion of Doom to fall back on if not.

I do hope to see another story like this. I always found the JLU had so much more unexplored potential. Potential you point out. XD
976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »