Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Worker72 chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
Can't really say I feel sorry for Waller. She had it coming even if the cannon would never have shown it. I still would have loved to have seen Luther use that weapon on the Watch Tower(like in cannon)to remove any evidence and give the League some serious headaches with the government.

Nice to see Hamilton finally having to face the music as well. I hope Tea comes to realise that even if her father overreacted his fears are still valid.

Why do I get the feeling Lex is going to get killed by Otto? Oh well, he needed to be taken down some anyway.
mdizzle chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
Not sure if I like the idea of no Batman Beyond project. Terry was cool. But the timeline had already been disrupted when Spidey arrived so I'm good with it. I figured it'd be Lex, either that or Gorilla Grod. I'm just a little glad that Waller's dead, she was a pain in the ass.

I wonder what'll happen to the clones now
Agent Reptile chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
Very nice update, but didn't Docter Octopus and Lex meet in the previous story?
Michael Weyer chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
Doc Ock and Lex Luthor, huh? About time as these two just gel perfectly. Can't wait to see how this one develops...
Laser Crusader chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
This was a really suprising chapter. I really really wanted either Kaine or Spider-Man to break a few bones in Dr. Hamilton's body or at the very least a few broken teeth. Man what a drag. I wanted to read about that asshole getting his.

Well what else can I say about this chapter. It was extremely suprising. I was sort of expecting a major battle with the final villian in the installation. But we see a decapitation and the Dr. Octopuss escape with the help of Lex Luthor. Man, I can honestly say that I didn't see that coming. Bravo, Bravo. I just have one question. Why did Lex Luthor help Dr. Octopuss? The last time those two saw each other Lex Luthor expected Dr. Octopuss to destroy the Justice League. Which the Doctor failed in accomplishing.

By the way exactly how did Supergirl take the news that her clone is involved in a relationship with a clone of her boyfriend?
KaliAnn chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
Very nice, very nice. I really liked the anguish and sorrow that Galetea felt for being betrayed. You could tell the League sympathized with her and they were disgusted by Hamiltion. That was really creepy and sadistic what you did with Waller. I can't wait to read the epilodge and I hope one day you can feel comfortable with these stories again.
X00001 chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
Nice chapter i liked Galatea reaction to Hamilton saying he was afraid of her that was good i would have though that since he created her he would have loved her like his own child but i guess not. Any way I like how you ended the chapter with Lex saying Doc Ock I hope you continue with this story series since i would like to see what they get up to keep up the good work.
cabrera1234 chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
so what will heppen to batman beyond?
morring star chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
cant wait for the last chapter. I hope you chose to do a thrid part. Any chance of nick fury find out where peter went and him trying to get him bakc?

god bless.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
I'm a little dispounted that Amada died since even with the changes made by Spidey and Doc Ocks presence Batman is unlikely to have kids. Also i really like Batman beyond for a number of reasons.
Ratdogtwo chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
wow i didnt see that comeing for sure. great chapter keep up the good work
Multifan chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
Besides learning about the additional clones, I bet the last thing Galatea would have expected would be for Kaine to actually agree with Kara about Hamilton's reason.

Hamilton did the right thing by running out of there. If Galatea were to look at him again after she wrecked the lab... In the show, after Cadmus was taken out, Hamilton disappeared. I suspected that because of how Cadmus had been duped by Luthor, Hamilton's good name was in the gutter and he was forced into an early retirement. I think that would have been a better fate for him than the one he probably has now. Now, he will probably spend the rest of his life hiding and looking over his shoulder, fearing for his life should Galatea find him again.

And here we all were thinking the good doc would be captured again. A fitting punishment would have been to send him to that prison planet the surviving Justice Lords were sent to. I bet they would just "love" to see him again.

Considering who she was and the trouble she gave the League, I don't think I'm sorry that she's dead.

I've read the other reviews before I made my own, so I'll skip the Luthor/Octavius continuity.

I think Luthor actually approved of Octavius' reason for killing Waller. But somehow, I think Octavius is going to end up in the same position under Luthor as he was under Waller.

I know you want to bring this to an end, but this part seemed somewhat rushed.
Wyote chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
Poor Galatea, though I'm kinda surprised she didn't snap and try to kill Hamilton, probably would have been better off in the long run. One question, why are Lex and Ock talking like this is their first meeting, didn't they meet in the last fic?
LycoX chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
Hold up. Wait a minute.. I thought those two met in the first fic! They act like they don't remember the first meeting! Unless I'm imagining things o.0. And it sure sucks to be a headless Waller. I kinda thought he was gonna rape her myself. And while it does suck that with her death, Terry and his career as Batman won't happen. But somehow, things do have a way of happening. Might not be Terry but possibly instead his brother Matt. Anywhos, great chapter man!
bgh251f2-br chapter 37 . 6/3/2009
I don't know how can you do better every time you do it.
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »