Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Doubleoweseven chapter 38 . 2/22
Really well made. NEEDS A TRILOGY!
spiritedghost chapter 38 . 1/11
this was great. I love Peter and Kara together. It was a we'll developed store. You might not want to write another one but I sure as hell loved reading it.
spiritedghost chapter 32 . 1/11
Am I the only one who, knows he is coo coo CRAZY? My suggestion, he needs to die. A Lot! Nice story though.
jamesdavid chapter 29 . 10/7/2015
This chapter is great with Joker and Metallo. Two guys looking for payback. An intense chapter I am glad Nightwing and Powerboy showed up to help.
I hope Kara and Peter gets better in next ch. Please continue I really love this story esp Kara and Peter. Thank you.
jamesdavid chapter 24 . 10/7/2015
I enjoy this chapter a lot esp. Bruce and Diana talking to each other. I'm just glad that Bruce finally give it a shot. Diana deserves it.

Donna and David also have their romantic time. I like their pairing as well. I'm glad that Donna finally found someone. The rest of the League have their romantic partners and it is nice to see her be happy after her 1st heartbreak with Peter. Keep it up the good work.
Luke chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Omg I just finished the first one ik its 2015 but and u have the third book as well I can't Wait to start when I get and account I'm gonna put u as my favorite author I mean I'm glad u edit the sex out I hate stories that are only about sex like Percy Jackson that was a number one kids book and guess what here's one God of sex Percy's hunt I mean what kind of twisted person does that to a children's book it had one cuss word in the whole series and it was the least bad it was ass so u r awesome
jonnywolf chapter 27 . 4/30/2015
still havent read the next chapter but its oviously metalo has to be him
Naga9000 chapter 38 . 4/8/2015
I just finished reading Justice League: The Spider and this; they both had good plots, I think that the characterizations were really well done. You had nice detail on the fight scenes, and the stories really reminded me of the comics. Wish you the best.
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 4/8/2015
TEEN TITANS GO!
imperator277 chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
Don't be down because so little reviews. Your fans are probably just procrastinators. Please keep the story going. It is super great!
Dr4g0nb411z chapter 38 . 7/30/2014
Awesome just finished reading this it took me a wile to get through the last one and this one because the last two chapter in this story I couldn't read because I didn't want it to end I really hope you could do more with this it's in my top favorite stories it is just filled with so much details and thrills awesome job and I would love to see another story like this
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 5/23/2014
lol Jay and Silent Bob!
Cpl.Leon chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I have a small problem with the lack of use of the comma key. Slight spelling mistakes are forgivable and your description of emotion of certain situations are the best. However, your long sentences have a distinct lack of commas. A long un pausing sentence is slightly irritating to read, commas also can be used to make dramatic effects. Overall I give you an 8.5 out of 10 I hope to see more spider-man in the future.
Son of Perseus chapter 38 . 4/15/2014
Please do another. Our stories are amazing.
Guest chapter 38 . 2/19/2014
Is there going to be a sequel?
972 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »