Reviews for Web of Cadmus
bigfan22 chapter 38 . 12/16/2013
Great story, Agent G. My only regret is that it ended too soon. I know how hard it is to come up with the time and effort to write these stories for the rest of us to read, so thank you for taking the time to do it. Hopefully this sequel will turn into a trilogy!
bigfan22 chapter 37 . 12/16/2013
Wow...I didn't see that actually killed her! I'm sad we won't have Terry now, but I can't say I'm not happy she's dead. Screw her. Great chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 36 . 12/16/2013
Damn...Hamilton has some explaining to do! Lol. Great chapter. Sucks, but I'm almost at the end of this great story.
bigfan22 chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
Great chapter...looks like the final battle is here at last. Plus I read your A/N and now I'm curious about the Spider-X-story!
bigfan22 chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
Hahahahah...nice. I loved Kara bringing Powerboy to the watchtower. Great chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 33 . 12/16/2013
Well I was hoping Spidey would have kicked Powerboy's ass, but I love Kara doing it too. Glad she broke out...time for that douche to know why she's called Supergirl!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 12/16/2013
Wow...Powerboy is straight f***** in the head. I know I received a PM from you about this Spidey not being up to full power cause of his age, but I really hope he beats the shit out of him. Can't believe he did that to Kara. Great chapter bro. I loved it.
bigfan22 chapter 31 . 12/16/2013
Spider-Man the world's greatest detective?...nah, probably not. But at least he picked up enough from Bats to know something is wrong. Really good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 30 . 12/16/2013
Hahahah...looks like Doc Oc's plans are coming to a conclusion. I wonder what he's got planned. Damn...I really hate Amanda Weller.
bigfan22 chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
Glad we got that fight over with, but I still wish Peter was a little bit more in tune with his powers. I just hate seeing Powerboy think he can't protect Kara. Great chapter. Read the A/N and I'm hoping since it's been a long time, you have changed your mind about continuing with this story. Fantastic job, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 28 . 12/16/2013
Metallo and Joker with the first strike! Great chapter. Hopefully Superboy doesn't do anything stupid(said with sarcasm).
bigfan22 chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
Oh crap...Stupid Doc Oc and his mind games. Looks like Power Boy is going to do something stupid, and everyone's favorite Spider is going to have to pay the price. Another good chapter bro.
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 12/16/2013
Interesting first meeting...I almost thought Kara wouldn't be able to reign in her temper, but it seems like she's grown up quite a bit. It was a little funny to see Powerboy hit on her, and Superboy talk back to Supes. Considering the story is on its home stretch, I figure the last few chapters are going to get more intense, and the final showdown will happen soon. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Oh boy...looks like the showdown will finally happen. Can't wait. To be honest...I know they're clones and all, but it seems like they are trying to do the right thing. I'm hoping everyone won't just flip out at seeing their clones. Great chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
Nice...the Troy sisters learn the truth about their parentage and their birth, and found comfort in the arms of their significant others. I didn't doubt for a second that David would do his job, but I'm glad Bruce stepped up to the plate too. Good chapter.
954 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »