Reviews for Web of Cadmus
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Hmmmm...team Cadmus has their first meeting, and so far so good. Looks like they're ready to meet the league soon. Killer Frost takes down Spidey pretty easily. Maybe it's just me, cause it's been awhile since I read the comics or watched the cartoons, but I feel like Spidey isn't as strong in this story. Is it the youth? or Is it me just assuming he was stronger and him not actually being so? Oh well...great chapter. I'm really liking how this story is developing.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Wow...I'm not sure if Peter's stupid or brave to try and stop Kara like that. Sheesh, the girl can rip apart a tank with her bare hands. Hopefully now that they've spoken to their friends, the two can find a way to talk and fix their relationship. Good chapter. Since Kaine has decided he will join, I think Peter's about to meet him soon. Good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Hmmmm Tea bringing out a little tension in the group. Can't wait to see Kara and her square off.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Jay and Silent Bob get a reference and Shadowfire come out to play. Plus...Clone girl finally got a taste of how it feels to be a hero. Looks like the teen heroes have their work cut out for them in the next chapter...Luckily they got Spide watching their backs!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Nightwing and Stargirl...that could be a nice pairing, now that they're both a little older. I wonder how Static, Gear and Spidey will handle things in Dakota...I feel like they're going to run into Galatea soon. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Hahahhaa...Peter..."Come into my parlor said the Spider to the fly." Can't believe he's been holding onto that one for so long. Lol. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Good chapter. Not really much to say, but I enjoyed the conversation between all the heroes. These past 3-4 chapter have been entertaining, but I feel like their the calm before the storm.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Hahahhaah...this chapter was hilarious. I had a feeling the League women would get into some men bashing. Lol. Good chapter. Can't wait to see what Dinah plans to say to Diana about the necessity of having men around.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Hahahahah...oh man...with the League girls getting together, I can't wait to see what the team bonding is going to be like. Good chapter bro!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Poor Longshadow...built like a small house, but still no confidence with the girls. Wonder if he takes Peter's advice and asks Donna about her feelings? Another slow chapter, but def entertaining. Good story, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Nice chapter...I'm liking Speedy's approach with Batgirl. Good for them. Slow chapter, but I feel like something bigs about to happen. Good story!
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Ahhh man...their making an evil Cap? I hate that. Hopefully the league can turn him. I loved the Captain...he's actually my favorite on the Avengers. Hope the league can turn the guy back to the good side!
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Man...I know Kara is trying to do something nice for her friend, but if she keeps pushing, I just know things are going to blow up in her face. Lol. Good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Return of the flame! Oh boy...Can't wait to see how Barbara handles Starfire. Great chapter. I wasn't sure if the teens would have won this fight, but luckily they got some backup at the end.
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
The kid detectives figured it out...good for them. I love Peter riling up Harvey...for a sec I thought the fat guy was going to have a heart attack. Hopefully Dana finds someone in this story...maybe one of the Cadmus clones? Good job, bro. Good story so far.
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »