Reviews for Web of Cadmus
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Hahahhaha...clever girl that Diana. I was wondering when and how she would adopt the Prince persona. Great chapter. Can't wait to see how Bats trys to talk his way out of this one. Lol
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
Hmmmm...the Guardian has his team training hard, and from that little fight, it seems they're working well together. Can't wait to see what happens when they get let out of the facility. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Sweet...the Cadmus crew finally wakes up. It sucks that they will probably be used for evil intents, when it seems from Tea's speech that they are supposed to heroes to defend earth. Lol. I find it hilarious that Amanda is so bent on protecting earth from the heroes that watch over it, and she's the one that actually is responsible for so much of the evil the league is trying to fight(the road to hell is paved with good intentions)...Cadmus and their clones being the perfect example. Great story, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Hahaha...all right...Spidey comes back to take out Killer Frost and he does it with style. Lol. Gotta say, if I was a villain I could totally understand how Wally and Spidey would be a pain in the ass...yeah they got super powers, but their ability to annoy might be their strongest power. Lol. Good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013 Cadmus has their first meeting, and so far so good. Looks like they're ready to meet the league soon. Killer Frost takes down Spidey pretty easily. Maybe it's just me, cause it's been awhile since I read the comics or watched the cartoons, but I feel like Spidey isn't as strong in this story. Is it the youth? or Is it me just assuming he was stronger and him not actually being so? Oh well...great chapter. I'm really liking how this story is developing.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Wow...I'm not sure if Peter's stupid or brave to try and stop Kara like that. Sheesh, the girl can rip apart a tank with her bare hands. Hopefully now that they've spoken to their friends, the two can find a way to talk and fix their relationship. Good chapter. Since Kaine has decided he will join, I think Peter's about to meet him soon. Good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Hmmmm Tea bringing out a little tension in the group. Can't wait to see Kara and her square off.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Jay and Silent Bob get a reference and Shadowfire come out to play. Plus...Clone girl finally got a taste of how it feels to be a hero. Looks like the teen heroes have their work cut out for them in the next chapter...Luckily they got Spide watching their backs!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Nightwing and Stargirl...that could be a nice pairing, now that they're both a little older. I wonder how Static, Gear and Spidey will handle things in Dakota...I feel like they're going to run into Galatea soon. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Hahahhaa...Peter..."Come into my parlor said the Spider to the fly." Can't believe he's been holding onto that one for so long. Lol. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Good chapter. Not really much to say, but I enjoyed the conversation between all the heroes. These past 3-4 chapter have been entertaining, but I feel like their the calm before the storm.
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Hahahhaah...this chapter was hilarious. I had a feeling the League women would get into some men bashing. Lol. Good chapter. Can't wait to see what Dinah plans to say to Diana about the necessity of having men around.
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Hahahahah...oh man...with the League girls getting together, I can't wait to see what the team bonding is going to be like. Good chapter bro!
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Poor Longshadow...built like a small house, but still no confidence with the girls. Wonder if he takes Peter's advice and asks Donna about her feelings? Another slow chapter, but def entertaining. Good story, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Nice chapter...I'm liking Speedy's approach with Batgirl. Good for them. Slow chapter, but I feel like something bigs about to happen. Good story!
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »