Reviews for Web of Cadmus
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
Poor Longshadow...built like a small house, but still no confidence with the girls. Wonder if he takes Peter's advice and asks Donna about her feelings? Another slow chapter, but def entertaining. Good story, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Nice chapter...I'm liking Speedy's approach with Batgirl. Good for them. Slow chapter, but I feel like something bigs about to happen. Good story!
bigfan22 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Ahhh man...their making an evil Cap? I hate that. Hopefully the league can turn him. I loved the Captain...he's actually my favorite on the Avengers. Hope the league can turn the guy back to the good side!
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Man...I know Kara is trying to do something nice for her friend, but if she keeps pushing, I just know things are going to blow up in her face. Lol. Good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Return of the flame! Oh boy...Can't wait to see how Barbara handles Starfire. Great chapter. I wasn't sure if the teens would have won this fight, but luckily they got some backup at the end.
bigfan22 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
The kid detectives figured it out...good for them. I love Peter riling up Harvey...for a sec I thought the fat guy was going to have a heart attack. Hopefully Dana finds someone in this story...maybe one of the Cadmus clones? Good job, bro. Good story so far.
bigfan22 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Hahahah...I feel for Peter. My own girlfriend pulled that trick on me in College...luckily for me both people she wanted set up actually liked each other and ended up dating. Hopefully the same works with Dick and Barbara, or I know it will backfire on Spidey. Good chapter bro!
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Good intro chapter...I liked seeing how Peter and Kara are progressing in their relationship. I would also like to see Supes have a talk with Peter again...I mean come on, how hilarious would that be. Peter's dating one of the most powerful women on the planet, and then he needs to explain his relationship to the most powerful being(man or woman) on the planet. Lucky for him Clark is a good guy. Lol. Ahhhhh Weller...damn that woman. Why can't they just leave the league alone? Looks like some craziness is about to happen and I wonder what powers these clones will have.
LoveGlutton chapter 37 . 11/17/2013
Damn. No terry mcguinnes. I can't imagine that... That was my childhood man.

Do you have any plans for these changes?
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Will jinx appear in thus?
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 38 . 9/20/2013
I've got an idea for a sequel. Well, technically it's two ideas combined.

The overall conflict being the X-men are forced to take Peter's offer from the epilogue of 'JL: The Spider' and they journey to the DC universe to start new, fresh lives. Of course, some of their more racist and/or sadistic enemies decide to follow them over to finish what they'd started.

And for the personal dilemma that Peter and Kara have to face is something that I can't help but see as entirely likely to have happen: Peter accidentally gets Kara pregnant and they struggle with the issues that follow such a life-altering occurrence.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/10/2013
This was gold, continue the story line but add some ultimate x-men members to this world you created. Expand the DC universe with more marvel characters or vice versa. Thank for the great storytelling.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/10/2013
DO one with the sinister six? or twelve
The Deserter chapter 38 . 7/17/2013
Two things…
1) Would you kindly?… A very twisted BioShock reference thank you.
2) Terry can still be born…I, mean, he IS Batman's son...and it is hinted somewhere he is Wonder Woman's as well…(ever look at the pictures closely…side-by-side? It is extremely likely…)
shugokage chapter 38 . 7/17/2013
Incredible story great job on this amazing sequel!
954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »