Reviews for Web of Cadmus
bigfan22 chapter 26 . 12/16/2013
Interesting first meeting...I almost thought Kara wouldn't be able to reign in her temper, but it seems like she's grown up quite a bit. It was a little funny to see Powerboy hit on her, and Superboy talk back to Supes. Considering the story is on its home stretch, I figure the last few chapters are going to get more intense, and the final showdown will happen soon. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Oh boy...looks like the showdown will finally happen. Can't wait. To be honest...I know they're clones and all, but it seems like they are trying to do the right thing. I'm hoping everyone won't just flip out at seeing their clones. Great chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
Nice...the Troy sisters learn the truth about their parentage and their birth, and found comfort in the arms of their significant others. I didn't doubt for a second that David would do his job, but I'm glad Bruce stepped up to the plate too. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 12/16/2013
Whether it's the real versions or their clones, it seems like Peter and Kara are just meant to be together. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
Good for Bruce and Diana...I wish we could have gotten a little more insight into the actual date, but at least it happened.
bigfan22 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Hahahhaha...clever girl that Diana. I was wondering when and how she would adopt the Prince persona. Great chapter. Can't wait to see how Bats trys to talk his way out of this one. Lol
bigfan22 chapter 20 . 12/16/2013
Hmmmm...the Guardian has his team training hard, and from that little fight, it seems they're working well together. Can't wait to see what happens when they get let out of the facility. Good chapter!
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Sweet...the Cadmus crew finally wakes up. It sucks that they will probably be used for evil intents, when it seems from Tea's speech that they are supposed to heroes to defend earth. Lol. I find it hilarious that Amanda is so bent on protecting earth from the heroes that watch over it, and she's the one that actually is responsible for so much of the evil the league is trying to fight(the road to hell is paved with good intentions)...Cadmus and their clones being the perfect example. Great story, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
Hahaha...all right...Spidey comes back to take out Killer Frost and he does it with style. Lol. Gotta say, if I was a villain I could totally understand how Wally and Spidey would be a pain in the ass...yeah they got super powers, but their ability to annoy might be their strongest power. Lol. Good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Hmmmm...team Cadmus has their first meeting, and so far so good. Looks like they're ready to meet the league soon. Killer Frost takes down Spidey pretty easily. Maybe it's just me, cause it's been awhile since I read the comics or watched the cartoons, but I feel like Spidey isn't as strong in this story. Is it the youth? or Is it me just assuming he was stronger and him not actually being so? Oh well...great chapter. I'm really liking how this story is developing.
bigfan22 chapter 16 . 12/16/2013
Wow...I'm not sure if Peter's stupid or brave to try and stop Kara like that. Sheesh, the girl can rip apart a tank with her bare hands. Hopefully now that they've spoken to their friends, the two can find a way to talk and fix their relationship. Good chapter. Since Kaine has decided he will join, I think Peter's about to meet him soon. Good chapter, Agent G.
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Hmmmm Tea bringing out a little tension in the group. Can't wait to see Kara and her square off.
bigfan22 chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
Jay and Silent Bob get a reference and Shadowfire come out to play. Plus...Clone girl finally got a taste of how it feels to be a hero. Looks like the teen heroes have their work cut out for them in the next chapter...Luckily they got Spide watching their backs!
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Nightwing and Stargirl...that could be a nice pairing, now that they're both a little older. I wonder how Static, Gear and Spidey will handle things in Dakota...I feel like they're going to run into Galatea soon. Good chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Hahahhaa...Peter..."Come into my parlor said the Spider to the fly." Can't believe he's been holding onto that one for so long. Lol. Good chapter!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »