Reviews for Web of Cadmus
slickboy444 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Ah it's nice to see this story again. I missed those sweet Peter/Kara moments. That was very mischievous of her to wake Peter up that way, but I can definitely see her doing that. And I'm sure she didn't mind the result. lol So Cadmus is now underway? Doc Ock seems to be up to his old tricks again. I noticed you referenced some of the Clone Saga events with this. That's good since I know the last one was written before that happened. I'm banking he's got another agenda. I'm sure it'll unfold in due time. Nice start buddy! Keep up the great work! Stay cool like you always do.
Laser Crusader chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
YOU ARE A SPIDER-MAN WRITING GOD! I WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON! Your the greatest fanfiction writer for Spider-Man. This story is definately going into my favorite list and my alert list. I have been waiting a extremely long period of time for the sequel of either your Ultimate Spider-man story or your Spider-X story. I am happy that the wait is finally over. Anyway this chapter was just awesome. I loved reading the Kara and Peter scene and reading about what Otto Octavius was up to. I am somewhat suprised that Otto wasn't going to bring some more villians from the Spider-Man universe. Anyway I look forward to reading some more cool chapters in the future. So keep up the good work.
KaliAnn chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Love that you wrote this. It seems Peter and Kara's lives are perfect right now. But Cadmus is up to its old trick and lots of trouble is heading our hero's way. Not to mention we have a nutcase behind the wheel of things. Good luck.
band20 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Now that is a way to wake up, what guy wouldnt love to waking up that way. It was nice seeing their relationship continuing to bloom so to speak, but I kind of wonder if some challenges wont be heading their way soon considering Peter's track record. Seems Cadmus is planning some interesting things for the future but I have to wonder when good ole Doctor Octopus is going to stab them in the back. I dont think that man can be content with just his research. Cant wait to see how these clones and the games between Doc Oct and Waller go. Take it easy and I definitely am looking forward to the next chapter of this one.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow. Talk about a blast from the past. Heh. I'm glad to see you decided to bring back this fic.

Peter and Kara are so cute together. Heh.

Oh, dear. Poor Peter. Being shocked awake by cold water is never good. I know that for a fact.

This is quite ironic, really. Cadmus is causing trouble in my UDC-Verse fics. except I haven't got Professor Hamilton, he was killed by the Cyborg Superman. They have got Superboy's evil clone, though.

Galatae's one of the good guys in my UDC-Verse too. She's part of the international branch of the Justice League and is dating Blue Beetle.

I can't wait to see where this is going. I can't wait to see which other characters you bring in as well.
X00001 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
great chapter i liked the way kara woke peter up that was funny and Cadmus they seem to have a hell of a lot going on. how many members are they planning to have on this team if their's? can't wait to find out keep up the good work.
733t hax0r chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
good to see another in a great story line.

some spelling/grammar (form & from. tight lease leash)

overall good job.
Quillian chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Wow, a sequel to "Justice League: The Spider"! And a very good start, too! Curse Dr. Ock, as well as Waller... Looking forward to more!
LycoX chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
ALRIGHT! The sequel has begun! And you are off to a good start on this story. So you are incorporating the Guardian that used to be in the superman comics huh? That's cool.
954 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64