Reviews for Web of Cadmus
Bolo chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I really like this but it seems like Spider-Man is just too much of a badass. Not to knock Spider-Man yeah he can hold his own but the only time he got beat up was with Doc Oct and that other guy who was like the Doc. There just has to be other people who are so outside of his experience that he has trouble! Not that his unique experience wouldnt help him but come on! Make it more even handed... looking forward to more.
Duke Devlin chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
At last! The sequal I have long since awaited is here!

It's a good start so far. Everything looks fine for our friendly-neighbourhood wallcrawler, but knowing his luck it will not last for very long.

Waller appears to be her old "sweet" self as she was in the series, Hamilton appears to be in character too. It appears getting trounced for the upteenth time hasn't set Octavius straight any.

So you're bringing in that group of superheroes that work with Cadmus, I think I read something about them in a guide book about Superman, the details escape me. It should be interesting to she how they interact with Spider-Man and of course how his and Doc Ock's presensce here affects the outcome of these events to come.

I notice you've made references to the Ultimate Clone Saga, the best one yet in my humble opinion. They at Cadmus no doubt know about what happened between Peter and him in that saga, but I have a feeling that he kept the part about his powers of manipulating metal to himself, so that he has an ace up his sleeve when the time comes.

If I might make a suggestion, let Octavious find a way to give Cadmus their own kind of Sentinals, I think that they'd like weapons like that at their disposal.

Now the only question is, where in the second season of JLU should our story tie in to? At the beginning with 'The Cat and the Canary'? Or 'The Ties That Bind' with Mr. Miracle and Big Barda? Or 'The Doomsday Sanction?'

Whatever happenes I have no doubt that it'll be great.

Until next time, C ya!

Duke Devlin
The-Knight2000 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aahh the long awaited sequel. i actually read the first one again a couple of weeks ago, and the little related one shots, and wondered what happened to the sequel, and here it is.

Off to a good start so far, I'm looking forward to more, particularly whatever Doc Ock is up to. all promising so far, roll on chapter 2!
Worker72 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Otto's right about one thing Cadmus definitely is not prolife when it comes ethics in the series. At least he has some capable compatition in Waller for a change.
JRP82190 chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
great first chapter i've been waiting for the second story for like a year can't wait to see where you take this update soon
ninofchaos chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Loved reading the chapter. Hope to see the next chapter up and running real soon.
Secret Identity chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Excellent! I know I'm going to enjoy this!
b123sedg chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Hi there and welcome back, plus I got to say its already the begining of the story yet I'm super excited about how this is all going to rap up, and oh update soon please.

So till next time se ya!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
this looks like it's gonna be good
morring star chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
great if this like the first one this going to rock!

keep up the good work.
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
alright, its great to see this story up! Interesting to see how you brought in new information from recent events from the comics. Guess thats what you had in mind when you started this up so far in the future and kept things extremely vague. Still, a great chapter, and I'm anxiously looking forward to more. I wonder what exactly Cadmus is up to?
Theory chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I think i saw a hint of Superboy in there and if so you have my undying thanks, Conner was always one of my favorite characters and his Tactile Telekinesis kicked ass!
johnlao2004 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
cyvus chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
great so far i was wondering if superboy is going to make an apperance
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
very nice start! been looking forward to this. Keep it up!
972 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »